Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EH sedan lip?

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec

EH sedan lip?

Hi guys,
    im new to this forum and still kinda getting used to everything..

ive got a 94' eh civic vti sedan and i was wondering if a JDM eg hatch front lip will fit? the hatch front bumper and sedan front bumper are different but im guessing the lip will still bolt on???

ive found a few on ebay but the details say its suited for a hatch.. is there a difference between the hatch and sedan front lip?
    sorry if this has already been asked, im not quiet used to going through the forum yett

Thanks guys
    Cihan

Um i think this should be in the Honda Civic Forum or Noob Question. Both Lips for EG/EH sedan and EG hatch Are different and will not just bolt on straight. The EH/EG sedans front bumper is more wider compared to a EG hatchs meaning the Sedan lip will be abit longer than the hatch back one. Depending on What lip and where it sits, The mesh in the Sedan is wider again compared to the middle mesh of an EG (not include foglight mesh).

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    hmm.. i really want to go for the JDM look with my civic and i really want that lip! lol any suggestions on where i can get one from for a eh sedan? cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    u can almost get every lip for the sedan that the hatch has y bother lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    www.jdmyard.com.au 97722578- yonas give him a call should have a lip there for you unless his sold out. my mate took the last one hehehee... if he doesnt have one.. give SHIFT PERFORMANCE A CALL.. www.shift performance.com.au

Are you talking about JDM lip as in, EG6 lip? there is also a EG9 lip which is simlar but for Sedan SIR. U can Get the Lips from JDM yard like Denrie recommended.

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    cheers on all the feedback guys i really appreciate it

ill check out those sites you guys recommended

heres the lip im after ive found it on ydm yard via ebay but this is only for the hatch need to keep looking

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    ARGHHHH im going crazyyy!! ive looked at every possible site on the net!! ive decided i want the mugen style front lip but i cant find one anywhereeee!!!! when i bought the sedan i didnt think it was going to be this much of a headache hehehe

You can Get the Sedan Version of this lip, try and see if other store is willing to import anymore of it. Call them up or PM them on Ozhonda.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    u can get the mugen style for the sedan but it looks to big imo i went for the type r style. soz not the best pic but if u want ill take another one.

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    cheers guys.. btw thats a nice eg 2MPRS.. b16?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    i wish its just a nugget d15b7