*My story (feel free to skip)* And i suck at spelling sorry.

Hey guys approx 10,000kms ago i bought my em1, car that i wanted all thru out high school, after 10, 000km's and many power runs to national park i'm now bored of the em1, i would like to keep the car as it was the 1st expensive item in my life that i bought myself. I had a few questions from owners of em1's or people who are exp'd with the car.

*Questions*

I asked my mechanic who has been servicing the car nearly every 2nd week lol, about transfering a vitr 1999 integra gearbox into my car, as i can feel my gearbox is on its way. He responded with it wont fit, i had read thru a few threads where this was done (b16a2 + dc2 gearbox) i believe they are both the same gearbox y21 or something like that. Well my question is is this possible? if so wat are the parts i need to change? Possible recommendations for places i get this done in syd?

PS: the gearbox in the vtir had a 2grand rebuild approx 16,000km ago with a new heavy duty clutch.

Second question; Twin loop.....worth while mod? currently i have a cannon lol! its soooo loud, i have been to three exhaust places arround the ingleburn/campbelltown area they never heard of this exhaust lol....if there is any other i should be looking at please point out currently i have saved up 876 (maybe lower need to buy dinner/weed 2nite lol) Im willing to spend approx 1grand on a new exhaust/extractors setup.

Third question; Vtec controller? to me this is a very controversial mod....i have heard good and bad and trust me the bad things i heard out weigh the good lol. Should i get this done? currently this guy at work says this place at lansvale does it 170 bucks he got it done to his vitr, or should i just save up another grand and go for hondata?

Fourth this will be the last for today , Cam gears, omg im soo tempted at the moment to pull out a 10grand loan and do massive work on the internals lol. If anyone has worked on a b16a2 i could you please share how much more power you got coming outa car non turbo please as im a red p plater who is getting suspended soon lol.

Thanks guys, sorry for such a long ass thread.

PS: Im not racist or anything, practically i hang around nearly all races. Dont be offended please, if anything im indian LOL at that.