Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get a DC2/DC4, older model if you wish to chop it apart as stated.

JDM Front in parts will cost you over the ~1000$ mark if you're buying it as a package.
    Might come cheaper if you collect parts individually.
    (I assumed you wanted a JDM DC2 Front, since the old integra DA9's were the ancestors of these and would look horrible & require more work to fit)
    As stated, these are insurable if you're ballin' make sure you weld on a reinforcement bar as well.
    Otherwise no insurance company would really insure it, due to the scarce/less common parts.
    Light spot welding and drilling is required to fit this front on.

H22A motor conversions in a DC2 is a bit of a headache, I have a good friend who owns a H2B in a DC2 Shell (probably the only one around).
    Make sure you do your research before heading down this road.

I highly doubt you'll find a H22 motor in a DC shell for sale.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Why would you use a H22? I just don't get it?

It seems like you want a Prelude? Why not just buy a prelude to start off with. Don't turn an Integra into a prelude.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    B20VTEC? just an idea.

hmmm... its good to know this information.. i dont know much on the dc4's or the b18c/2's.. so i cant really say anything. but i'm not sure yet what to get either integra or the prelude.. because i do want style and show but i want a bit of hp behind the wheel.. and the 5th gen prelude and 4th gen integra i dont see much up here.. and i want to bring another car you dont usually see around into the car scene. and yeah lastly.. so its pretty hard to convert the front round lights and jdm it up to the standard lights? i dont mind the round lights.. just slightly prefer the standard longer lights with the round projector inside which you can get aftermarket for 3rd gen accords i think... (mate has a set)... but yeah..

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    vtir prelude has a h22

you can pick up a bb4 h22 pretty cheap
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/EK4/EJ8
    Have u consider about the Honda Integra TYPE R 99-00 model, they are pretties cheap now, u can get them for 15k or maybe less...And its pretties much have everything u needs,Recaro seat and decent Power compare to the Honda prelude BB6 VTI-R or BB4. there is couple of Honda Integra VTI-R/ Type R with JDM front end conversion for sale on carsales.com...........
    Last edited by drifter; 04-06-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    NSX/DC2R/1kRR
    H22 what the f***

Why would you want that lump in the front of a DC2 chassis? Drag racing? Buy a Civic.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    JDM FRONT DC2R! you get what you pay for
    you won't be disappointed!