Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honda Integra 00" Query's

Alright guys.. just wanting to find out some information about the 2000 model honda integra's. Im considering on buying one.. but im not sure about the headlights etc.. if i was to get one i wanted to ensure it has a h22a vtec engine otherwise i would be doing a conversion (obviously). Anyway.. anyone know if its possible to have the standard lights of a older integra put into the new 00" integra if i dont like the round lights? and get a kit to suit? and any idea on what i would need to change if i wanted a h22a engine conversion?

cheers

have a look at jdm front integras if you dont like the circle lights

ohhh ok true.. i guess ill have to search them up. :P

would cost a fair bit though wouldn't it? getting the new kit to fit, lights, making the new light hole etc?

roughly 1.2k for parts

hmmm not as bad as i thought it would be.. cheers for the help dude.. . anyone else got anything to add?

since when did integras have H22s? is it common?

they dont come with h22, engine conversions

yeah i wasnt sure.. should of done my research first >.<. but i will be getting a h22a conversion regardless if get the 00" Integra or the 98" Prelude..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Well dude apparently JDM fronts are un-insurable. also cutting and welding is involved. i know, it's a real bummer, i wanted to do it too. but the circle lights have been growing on me and now i think i like them.

Also, thats right, integra's never came with H22's, but i mean whats wrong with a B18C/2? you can tune and part 'em up to be really good too!

Good luck and good choice of car!

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    get one thats already converted, a dc2/dc4 i mean... also f you are going to chop one up to put a H22 in, just get a dc4 (GSI)... will cost you less...

a JDM front is insurable, but obviously it will come at a cost
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    get one thats already converted, a dc2/dc4 i mean... also f you are going to chop one up to put a H22 in, just get a dc4 (GSI)... will cost you less...

a JDM front is insurable, but obviously it will come at a cost
    Yeah actually thats probably a better way of putting it, some places will insure it but it'd be bloody expensive.