Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK project

stickers on windshield?

hey guys just wondering if stickers on the top of windshields are illegal to have in Victoria? just dont wanna get f'd over by police and does anyone know where to get some nice graffiti stickers? or somewhere that can print out designs cos i do alot of my own pieces.

dusan

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EH9 Si Civic
    Your local sticker man/sticker shop can print out stickers mate. google it

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    Don't think it's illegal as long as it's within a certain area. (The top but only xx cm from the edge etc.) Someone will need to confirm this though as I'm not positive.

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 ek1
    usually you have a strip on top of the windscreen glass which is a blue or a green or something. make sure the sticker isnt ANY bigger than that ( doesnt come down any further ) and you should be fine... unless the cop decides to grow male genitalia on his head

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    cops in QLD will allow it as long as the wipers dont touch it when they go back and forth is the local law
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    PM this trader, he should be able to make some customized ones at a decent price

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?92-CarX
    凸-_-凸

My daily has a 1m sticker on the top of the windscreen... now i can't drive as no license so my mum drives my daily (laser)... anyway.. he goes it has to be removed or she will be booked.. im like LOL... i don't see how it's obstructing her vision... she looking to find planes?? LOL...
    Apparently they have to be see through stickers....

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    see through stickers, like the vinyl ones on the buses? lol

I love J-Cups

Quote Originally Posted by EK1.6LCIV View Post
    see through stickers, like the vinyl ones on the buses? lol
    From what i've been told they have to be see through... so really anyone can look through the sticker or else its an obstruction...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    wow how the laws change all the time, eventually they'll run out of funding in the next govt and just have it as the USA does to save money lol

from their point of view back home, theyre tax payers and cops are a tax payer item, over there they'd hit the fking bricks seeing some qualified law man just handing out useless tickets all the time, they'd hire less cops as a result to put their focus on what they should be doing in the first place, assisting the community and doing their best to stop crime, not fining some pimpled face skinny arse uni student who lives off rice to pay for text books, parking fines or whathave you lol
    Last edited by EK1.6LCIV; 01-06-2010 at 10:17 AM.

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    In NSW its this:

A tinted or opaque band across the windscreen is permitted providing it is no lower than 10% of the height of the windscreen & is above the portion of the windscreen swept by the wipers
    Check or call VIC roads
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    ^^ i learnt something new today. +1
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..