Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where to buy?

where to buy?

hey i'm just wondering where to by my head unit from?...
    strathfield seems to have a fairly small range, so dont; really want to go there. are there any car audio specialst stores?!

i'm looking at buying a head unit for around the $400 mark.

any ideas?! and locations?>

www.ebay.com.au

find a seller with good feedback and make sure it is an Australian model not American.

just called strathfield
    they said they will be having a huge sale after christmas

so you might as well wait
    Almost ozhonda furniture.

You're more than welcome to contact us.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    JB Hifi
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

how big is this sale at strath?!...they seem though, to have a very selective range, like only a few brands , and even fewer models...

which jb hifi is the largest?!

yeh im goin with JB, there tops there!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    I recommend contacting Marty at FHRX, if only that lad was in QLD I would be at his shop every day :P Strathfield are crap, JB have some OKAY headunits, however Marty really knows his stuff and can offer you the advice, not just try and get a sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Javed
    I recommend contacting Marty at FHRX, if only that lad was in QLD I would be at his shop every day :P Strathfield are crap, JB have some OKAY headunits, however Marty really knows his stuff and can offer you the advice, not just try and get a sale!
    Exactly what I was going to say. Also, the new JB hifi at Norton St in Leichhardt, has nice amount of hu's. (Not sure on the bargains though).

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Quote Originally Posted by 5poon
    (Not sure on the bargains though).
    yeh bargaining is easy when the new JB shops open.. the salesmen are noobs and dont know how to read their pricebooks yet... so if you see a ticket price ask for about a 50 dollar discount immediately... try it
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I appreciate it.

Kousoko, parhaps I should have elaborated a little further on my comments. We're in the buisness of high end audio. The end where the sound matters more than the money to us. If you're interest in high quality gear then give me a call champ. If you want a store that will try and sell you anything just to make a sale, then I'm afraid we're not your store.

damn, cause i was really looking forward to being ripped off. =p

i would love to try you guys out, but i'm afraid my budget wont allow me to. only have about 1.5k to spend on system. maybe 2k .
    thanks alot, when i buy my s2k in 3 years time. i will come talk to you =D