2007 Honda Civic Vti-L Speaker Upgrades

Hello

I just want to check what is the size for stock speakers so I don't get the wrong one, both front and rear please
    anyone can suggest a economical brand, not top end but better than the stocks?
    Thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    6"
    JL Audio

thanks a lot! Are rear speakers the same? I noticed there are two cover at the dash board near the winshield, is it possible to fit tweeters in?
    Much appriciated!

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    6"
    alpine, jl, pioneer, boston, focal, peerless, mb quart, rf, hertz, morel, kicker, eclipse, jvc, mtx, eton, dls, oz audio, scanspeak, dynaudio, dd, just to name a few..
    define "economical, not top end"

those dash covers already have tweeters under em so yes you can fit aftermarket ones in

rears, dont bother upgrading them. just focus on quality fronts, especially if the budget only warrants cheap "economical, not top end" level gear

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 95 EG
    Maybe means a speaker with a high sensitivity. To run off the factory headunit.

I would suggest the Infinity reference range. Most of the speakers are 92-93dB sensitive. The 6" splits are $199. I have heard them and I gotta say I'm impresed for that price. Ref6030 I think is the model.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    the fd doesnt come with tweeters stock
    but yes u can put it there

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    would suggest the Infinity reference range. Most of the speakers are 92-93dB sensitive. The 6" splits are $199. I have heard them and I gotta say I'm impresed for that price. Ref6030 I think is the model.
    but dont you need an amplifier to run this splits right??...

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO
    with any speaker (splits or coax), ideally & preferably yes. NEED or HAVE to just to get them to work? no