Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roof care tips.

Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    is there a product that will give you back that orginal black look for the roof?
    If your in sydney your more than welcome to come to my house and i will see if i can blacken it up free of charge of course. But you must allow me to take before and after shots so i can post them up here.
    VTEC YO!

Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    following on from this, can anyone suggest a product to clean the plastic rear window?
    Try Mother's Plastic Polish, give the plastic window a good wipe over with metho to remove all contaminates then use a wet polishing sponge to work in the polish. Let me know how you go mate.
    VTEC YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    Quote Originally Posted by asps91 View Post
    If your in sydney your more than welcome to come to my house and i will see if i can blacken it up free of charge of course. But you must allow me to take before and after shots so i can post them up here.
    what do u use to blacken up the roof?

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 95 EG
    Is there anything to soften up the plastic rear window to get the folds out?

I use 303 for the roof. And autoglym for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by DvS- View Post
    what do u use to blacken up the roof?
    Multiple applications of auto glum vynil and rubber protectant.
    VTEC YO!

Quote Originally Posted by DC5TYPER View Post
    Is there anything to soften up the plastic rear window to get the folds out?

I use 303 for the roof. And autoglym for everything else.
    Not sure you can fix that, why are you getting creases anyways. Post up a pick and maybe someone else can help you out. Cheers
    VTEC YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Not sure you can fix that, why are you getting creases anyways. Post up a pick and maybe someone else can help you out. Cheers
    i get creases too - it's weird because my window seems to fold properly.

I am in syd, your willing to clean my roof for free? mmm tempting lol

Member Array
    Car:
    honda s2000
    Really good thread, im going repco to buy this shit hahaha, thx heaps And also to add, Meguiars Quick Detailer, is heaps good to use with a micro fibre cloth after you shamy your car and its dry, adds that nice shine you can really tell the difference. ( this is for the lazy person that can't be bothered waxing all the time.. it takes 2 minutes ) $20 or so at repco or super cheap

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I use meguiars plastX on the window, it worked pretty well for me, also cleaned off some gunk from one of the headlights,

I also use the autuglym vinyl / rubber care stuff, it's good stuff just very easy to overspray if u apply directly, so it's good to avoid

Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    I am in syd, your willing to clean my roof for free? mmm tempting lol
    Haha... Like I said' only if you allow pics of before and after.
    VTEC YO!

Quote Originally Posted by Engin09 View Post
    Really good thread, im going repco to buy this shit hahaha, thx heaps And also to add, Meguiars Quick Detailer, is heaps good to use with a micro fibre cloth after you shamy your car and its dry, adds that nice shine you can really tell the difference. ( this is for the lazy person that can't be bothered waxing all the time.. it takes 2 minutes ) $20 or so at repco or super cheap
    +1 for quick detailer, I used to use it on my supra religiously.
    VTEC YO!