Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude 93 Si VTEC JDM

Dodgy Lowering Of Car !!

If u wanna lower the car but dont have dough...
    how r these : http://www.jaracing.com.au/content.php?id=10
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=4508327235

what are the pros and cons ?

Also what after market springs can i buy that will keep my cars handling and feel like stock ? I Dont want anything more and i dont have too much dough either

ta

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    Ludes
    Wont work as our spring coils are too close together, the clamps won't fit. I haven't seen them clamps work on any car, plus they are dangerous.
    NSX headlights, DI NOC Carbon film, Flips Parts sale .

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    If you were really that cheap, just find 2nd hand king springs for 100. Same price as that and way better. But if you cant afford to do it properly, then dont, casue later down the track your gonna stuff up your car even more.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    not a honda a nissan
    yeah they are very dangerous guys king springs are cheap anyways cuting springs would be safer than them

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Civic 4Dr
    yeah clamps wont fit.you could cut your factory springs for now.till ya save enough money for some new or second hand springs...

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude 93 Si VTEC JDM
    ok so thats a complete no no.....yeh if they snap or something :|

Also what after market springs can i buy that will keep my cars handling and feel like stock ? I Dont want anything more and i dont have too much dough either ... I heard kings are crap

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    well sorry to say that theres no way of lowering your car, without spending some decent $. When you lower your car you need to change your whole suspension. So u can get cheap king springs, but then you need the shocks to go with them, or else your stock ones are going to fail very soon under the extra load.

Id say you would have to fork out a minimum of $500 for a 2nd hand package. Just keep searching forums as they do pop up now and then. but your car is not as common so less chances (compared to civics)

Goodluck

Likewise, i dunno if id be game to drive a car hard on those. Best to get it done properly, some things u just can't skimp on...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    Safety first people, do it properly man.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude 93 Si VTEC JDM
    what after market springs can i buy that will keep my cars handling and feel like stock ? I Dont want anything more and i dont have too much dough either ... I heard kings are crap

Member Array
    Car:
    Nil
    only buy if you selling your car!
    then the new owner will have a lil surprise

Member Array
    Car:
    EKFOUR, GSXR750
    Arent those clamps just designed for cars shows and stuff and not sposed to be used while driving???