Newcomer Array
    Car:
    あな

Oil filter for CL9

Am in the process of buying some stuff to do a service on my CL9. Normally I would buy a 15400-PLM-A01/2 oil filter. I asked for one of them from Keemah Honda (Cleveland, Brisbane) today - and they said it was an incorrect part number and it was replaced with 15400-RTA-003.

I remember looking through the recommended oil threads, and found that the 15400-RTA-004 and 15400-PLM-A01/2 are all interchangeable.

Can't find anything on the 15400-RTA-003 though? Bit reluctant to start doing anything until I know it will fit.

Any idea if they are all interchangeable?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    あな
    After reading through this thread, and going off some comments made in it the 15400-RTA-003 should be fine.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by asxu View Post
    Am in the process of buying some stuff to do a service on my CL9. Normally I would buy a 15400-PLM-A01/2 oil filter. I asked for one of them from Keemah Honda (Cleveland, Brisbane) today - and they said it was an incorrect part number and it was replaced with 15400-RTA-003.

I remember looking through the recommended oil threads, and found that the 15400-RTA-004 and 15400-PLM-A01/2 are all interchangeable.

Can't find anything on the 15400-RTA-003 though? Bit reluctant to start doing anything until I know it will fit.

Any idea if they are all interchangeable?
    Yes, they are interchangeable. The PLM one is sold in the US and made by Filtech (not too fond of them). Go for the 15400-RTA-003. It will work perfectly and every CL9 serviced by a dealer uses it.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2