Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    newbie yeah, I saw WTB but I reckon that it would look real good as a combination.

I am not totally sure what I want to do. I think that at this stage and for the next little while that I might stick with leaving my car stock and just painting the stock side skirts.

Thanks for the help guys.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    Hope Binh doesn't mind me using his car as an example. Slightly different front but hope its of use.

Car:
    Civic
    Yeah, that was a good help.

Think I might still stay stock on the exterior for the moment although I have really liked something about the buddy club kit - but just can't put my finger on what exactly.

there no point paintin your stock side skirts if you gonna get a kit. plus you could sell them off (thats wat im doing in stock form..) laters. or u could go for spoon lip and leave your stock side skirts black.. and get cf bonnet and dark rims and yeh.. hahahah looks heaps crazie.. just get your

door handles
    back rego plate
    side mirrors
    maybe your front grill (unless you gett a kit that havs that already,,)

thats just my opinion., im basicall same stage as you with kit stuff but i know wat i am gett// should be done by mid jan for me.. Gl with it man.. just plan it out so you dont stuff yourself up.. hahahaha

Car:
    Civic
    Yeah, it is really difficult to make a decision. Really not sure which direction that I want to head in at the moment. Seems to me that painting the skirts and the rest one colour is a fair bit cheaper and it would look pretty clean as it would all be one colour, but then I have always liked something about the buddy club kit.

I tell you what, there are just to many choices .

Member Array
    Car:
    Oldschool EF
    Sorry to hijack your post.
    i know what type of situation you're in
    so here is some pictures of red EK's to help you out..

Member Array
    Hey that's my car there.... didn't even know i posted it here

Car:
    Civic
    Much appreciated bumography , although I am not sure if they help or just make it more difficult . mmmm . . . . decisions decisions .

Car:
    Civic
    By the way, cool pics.VTi-RT which one is your car? The middle picture I take it? At any rate, they all look pretty cool .

Member Array
    it's the white one...

Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi-RT
    it's the white one...
    Nice ride . What is it an ek4?

Besides the buddy club sides and CTR wing what is the rest of your kit? Looks great from that angle.