Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703

Difference Between 06 CL9 Lux & 07 CL9 Lux

As the title states, was wondering if there were any differences between any of these two models since there is a significant difference in price in the 2nd hard market.
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    You mean the difference between the original model and the MY06 upgrade lux?

* Updated trip computer
    * Auto dimming rear view mirror
    * Updated Steering wheel with a couple of extra trip buttons and illuminated controls
    * Facelift external cosmetic differences (blue tinted parkers, different bumpers front/rear with different foglight surrounds, different grille, removal of chrome bonnet trim on MY06).
    * MY06 Nighthawk Black has black leather instead of beige
    * Different alloys (MY06 had 9-spoke 17", earlier ones had 16" 5-spoke or 17" 10-spoke like the Sport)

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    i think the later models come with sat nav =] should aim for one of those!!

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterZero View Post
    You mean the difference between the original model and the MY06 upgrade lux?
    na i mean the difference in the facelift versions, 06 vs 07 models, was wondering why there is like a ~5k price difference in the 2nd hand market and trying to see if there are any difference between them
    Last edited by Stig; 17-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by ekdez View Post
    i think the later models come with sat nav =] should aim for one of those!!
    Satnav was still an option on the MY06 onwards Lux. It was only 'standard' on the special touring edition of the base car.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    HIDs and 8 airbags also standard on MY06 Lux, not sure about the earlier version.

- HZ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 EuroLuxNav
    As far as I know, there aren't any differences between the 2006 and 2007 Euro Luxury. They are both "MY06". I have a MY06 Lux Nav which was actually complied in 12/2005.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by rodericb View Post
    As far as I know, there aren't any differences between the 2006 and 2007 Euro Luxury. They are both "MY06". I have a MY06 Lux Nav which was actually complied in 12/2005.
    I don't think there is any difference between 06-07 exept tyre pressure monitoring?or was that 08?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Hey guys just wondering, but since the 06+ facelifted model euros have clear/light blue parkers, and 03-05 dont have amber parkers does like mean they're jdm?

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    I don't think there is any difference between 06-07 exept tyre pressure monitoring?or was that 08?
    We've got the 08 and it doesn't have that... I know the TSX has it
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ck.kyo View Post
    Hey guys just wondering, but since the 06+ facelifted model euros have clear/light blue parkers, and 03-05 dont have amber parkers does like mean they're jdm?
    the facelift models all have the blue parkers (with yellow lights). The 03-05 (pre face lift) just hvae clear black smoked ones without the reflector inside which makes it more dull than the newer facelift models.
    And no it doesn't make it JDM based just on the headlights.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Thanks for the answer djpro1, but the amber parkers actually come stock standard for USDM accord euros, and damn they look NICE ! Wonder how much it is to get them, i want a pair!