View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 61 of 419 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '01 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by OBS355 View Post
    By the way guys, how are you finding the N*Power headers? They seem pretty good value for $160 delivered off Ebay - was going to buy a set and now I've seen you guys have just installed them. Much change in performance/sound? Hows the build quality?
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...s-for-D-series
    says it all there, but to sum it up. better response, more high end power with little low end loss, i used to have a shit load of drone from my cannon and now hardly any.
    the build quality is very good and clean. but yea all up i highly recommend getting them
    OVERRATED TO BE UNDERRATED

LOLNOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Riced_Civic View Post
    installed Fast line shifter and added a circuit hero on top to make it super high.

With such increased throw, technically counter acting what honda Research & Designed for such a long time for their typeR models, in your opinion and anyone elses who has thrown on atleast the circuit hero extension, believe its better or worse vs the short shifter / gearknob combo the typeR is manufactured with ( DC2r mainly )

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    not a fan of uber high gear stiks, but if it works than function over form i say

i want a omp steering wheel as well, looks so friggn cool, an hella lot cheaper than nardi wheel, but with airbags =
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by markoJEK1 View Post
    With such increased throw, technically counter acting what honda Research & Designed for such a long time for their typeR models, in your opinion and anyone elses who has thrown on atleast the circuit hero extension, believe its better or worse vs the short shifter / gearknob combo the typeR is manufactured with ( DC2r mainly )

actually theres less through from my stock shifter.
    when i had the circuit on the stock shifter my had used to hit the dash with it, now with the fast line im about 2 inches away from the dash, so i can say it has gotten shorter.
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

My fastline shifter feels pretty much the Same throw length as my ITR shifter, but was quicker due to being closer to the steering wheel. (hands could stay on the wheel for just that tiny bit longer) Although, to be honest it feels a little bit looser/inaccurate than the stock shifter also. Found myself making more mistakes down shifting from 3rd to 2nd at the track as compared to the stock setup. But could be just the fact that is was new and i wasn't 100% used to it.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

took mMy SSR's off the civic and put onto the e30. Civic is now sitting on two e30 BBS 14" basket weeves on the back and one space saver on the front. Other side is sitting on a block of wood until tomorrow when i pick up a two other wheels for the civic to sit on.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    MFactory extended ball joints

love that shifter
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    what i do? drove around the last couple days, and only got around 330kms out of a full tank , no heavy acceleration or WOT

starting to think i need that apexi AFC sooner than later on
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    my D-series was blowing a bit too much smoke and becoming a pain in the ass to drive........
    out she came.......engine and g-box together

Last edited by IEVAQ8; 09-12-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    driving home from the coast and my 10k rebuild goes bang. brand new timing tensioner shit itself, sent ball bearings into my timing belt area and has now skipped a tooth nd come loose. and to top it all of, my mechanic is trying to say its not covered under warranty... so to court i shall be going

^ wow what a shame, thought that 'B19' setup was reasonably fresh when you purchased it? Unlucky to miss out on Adrian also

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    yeh, was going good, initially had low compression on 1 cyl. then after awhile the old setup bent a valve nd cracked the block, 10k rebuild and now the new tensioner shits itself.

adrian was planning to tune it aswell,what a bummer