View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 372 of 419 FirstFirst ... 272322362369370371372373374375382 ... LastLast
Results 4,453 to 4,464 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    wdf yeah where'd you get them from? Thats cheap!
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    Ahh reallly? Damn thats good as. And hows your turbo setup going? Still strong?
    Good man, but im over the car... going into the 4x4 modding scene for a change, will b back with the car in 2015 with a new rebuild and aiming for a D16 turbo 280kw@wheels on E85, well in my head that is LOL
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaanguyen View Post
    I got RE002 from costco for $380, they occasionally have specials
    OEM parts whore

RE30 Brothers!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Sedan clan - where it's at!
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Carbing 3 point with brake stopper, raised the car 2cm with 5zigen/R1R, trackday.

Nice 3 point strut brace. I Always Loved that 3 point brace. Have you notice any difference in handling after installing it?

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    damn cheap

got a link?
    Google international tyre trader

40 bux postage for 4 tyres

I was so tempted to get the toyo 888's for hillclimb events and track, but chickened out and gave the kumho's a try

Mate had these on his ek gli, only had ek9 swaybars,cusco coilovers and these tyres and did very well during our enclosed downhill touge run, even gave my old ek9 a scare
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    Kenny you've come a long way from back when we were obsessed with the old school life.

If the pictures are anything to go by, you did such a good deed letting the 9 go.

Go hard mate.

Matt, eeerrrytime I look for wheels for my other civic on gumtree your? J-speeds come up. A sign perhaps?
    Thanks bud much appreciated

EK9 was a good car, don't get me wrong, it really lived up to the hype (towards the end before I sold it)
    Best thing I done to it was actually getting the car corner weighted and getting the suspension leveled out, it really handles like its on rails now.

But with that car, I couldn't do anything, if I did something to it, I'd get criticised for ruining such car.

So, sold the 9, paid 3k for ek4 (for the price I paid? I've probably spent more fixing it/parts/mods then the car itself)
    Also, I can do so much more, it's like having an empty plate at a buffet, fill it up with food and go hard
    As with the ek9, plate was already full and adding anything else to the car was like adding soy sauce on spaghetti

Kenny
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    New power antenna and mast feeder put in

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181303
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon-Accord View Post
    Thanks bud much appreciated

EK9 was a good car, don't get me wrong, it really lived up to the hype (towards the end before I sold it)
    Best thing I done to it was actually getting the car corner weighted and getting the suspension leveled out, it really handles like its on rails now.

But with that car, I couldn't do anything, if I did something to it, I'd get criticised for ruining such car.

So, sold the 9, paid 3k for ek4 (for the price I paid? I've probably spent more fixing it/parts/mods then the car itself)
    Also, I can do so much more, it's like having an empty plate at a buffet, fill it up with food and go hard
    As with the ek9, plate was already full and adding anything else to the car was like adding soy sauce on spaghetti

Kenny
    r u goin to boost da ek4
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Good man, but im over the car... going into the 4x4 modding scene for a change, will b back with the car in 2015 with a new rebuild and aiming for a D16 turbo 280kw@wheels on E85, well in my head that is LOL
    fuarrk the man! Inspired by ej8squad/hondatech members or? hahaha Thats a beauty man! I hope its still cool for a daily! I wanna come for a spin! I'm hoping for somewhere between 130-140 kw atw in the long run.
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?