View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 275 of 419 FirstFirst ... 175225265272273274275276277278285325375 ... LastLast
Results 3,289 to 3,300 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    UN tucked my engine bay

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm dc2 =)
    Clean as FcUK!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LAN View Post
    UN tucked my engine bay

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic

Put on an EK9 Rear Lip

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 SEDAN(2000)

Fixed front lip and wash

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Kinda fixed the squeeking noise coming from the rear suspensions (not blown shocks btw don't exactly know the problem, could be from bushes) and dropped the front a little abit more. And now scraping on the almost every driveway, may have to get type r lip now.

And straightened up the rear lip.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    That Ass looks sweet.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    So was bored at work today, holden didn't have any more cars for me to work on, and it was a nice day, so i decided to renew my faded and lightly scratched visors.

Wet sanding from 200 to 2000. Then using some 3M perfect-it to get rid of sanding marks and restore shine and colour.

Left was before, right was after. Was stupid, but i really wanted to see the result, so i skipped to the 3m half way. Ended up resanding it all so the finish was even. Haha

Can even see your reflection in it now! (right at the top of the visor in the pic of right side, can see some reflection) Reflection isn't clear, but its there :P
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamagochi View Post
    That Ass looks sweet.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    So was bored at work today, holden didn't have any more cars for me to work on, and it was a nice day, so i decided to renew my faded and lightly scratched visors.

Wet sanding from 200 to 2000. Then using some 3M perfect-it to get rid of sanding marks and restore shine and colour.

Left was before, right was after. Was stupid, but i really wanted to see the result, so i skipped to the 3m half way. Ended up resanding it all so the finish was even. Haha

Can even see your reflection in it now! (right at the top of the visor in the pic of right side, can see some reflection) Reflection isn't clear, but its there :P
    Looks good would a plastic polisher bring it to more shine or?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Kinda fixed the squeeking noise coming from the rear suspensions (not blown shocks btw don't exactly know the problem, could be from bushes) and dropped the front a little abit more. And now scraping on the almost every driveway, may have to get type r lip now.

looking good man, no matter wat lip u get ur gonna scrape, just get used to it hahha
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    looking good man, no matter wat lip u get ur gonna scrape, just get used to it hahha
    Seriously? Even a type R lip? :O oh boy!, my driveway is a hell hole to get out from, its those 2 layered driveways. I scrape my exhaust pretty bad now.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Seriously? Even a type R lip? :O oh boy!, my driveway is a hell hole to get out from, its those 2 layered driveways. I scrape my exhaust pretty bad now.
    dw man mines the same.. with catback or no cat back my scrapes like a bitch...

jus park outside the house hahah
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    dw man mines the same.. with catback or no cat back my scrapes like a bitch...

jus park outside the house hahah
    LOL i dont want to park outside though all indians take on the road, ALL TAXIS lol. Might just get a plank of wood or just live with the scrape lol