View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 197 of 419 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,353 to 2,364 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    no need to change rad support

goto a wreaker yard and wreak a facelift ek

that way its all OEM. headlight bumper guards and bonnet

EDIT : and grill too !
    Last edited by viinnh; 22-02-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Damn I love black ek's

What rims you gonna get dude?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK fo shizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    Just wondering where the best place to find the parts to do a facelift conversion would be? Just ebay the bumper, hood, quarter panels, lights... Do you have to change subframe?
    you don't need to change the rad support however, you'll need to modify it in order to fit the fl bumper on properly. you'll need to cut a little bit of the rad support (with an angle grinder or similar) in certain areas to fit the bumper on so that it aligns with the other panels. i think you'll also need to drill a couple of new holes on the rad support as the original holes will not line up with the holes on the fl bumper and you won't be able to screw it in properly. a little hard to explain but i hope this makes sense.

EDIT: alternative way is to probably cut the bumper instead of the rad support...but i think you will still need to drill new holes on the rad support.
    Last edited by bummy; 22-02-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    "has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Put in my spoon carbon mirrors today.. pretty straight forward besides the wiring... the wire colours were full different to the stock wiring.. i got them to work but left n right on the switch is up and down on the mirrors lol.. must have to swap a wire over but cant be effed for now.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    didnt know spoon mirrors were electric

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    Obviously they are reps
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Viinnh! Ek is low man! Looks good!!

went around a roundabout, lost it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    went around a roundabout, lost it.

Lesson learnt! Guess it proves that its not the car, but down to the driver lol..... Im surprised how anyone crashed a ek1!!! not much power, and not much of a handler lol.....

Anyways..... A mates GF ek lip got stolen .... Was only installed last week by me and sum dick already nicked it ahahhaha..... pretty sad considering it was a rep and worse it wasnt even on the car for more than a week!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Lesson learnt! Guess it proves that its not the car, but down to the driver lol..... Im surprised how anyone crashed a ek1!!! not much power, and not much of a handler lol.....

Anyways..... A mates GF ek lip got stolen .... Was only installed last week by me and sum dick already nicked it ahahhaha..... pretty sad considering it was a rep and worse it wasnt even on the car for more than a week!
    double side tap the lip on next time with industrial grade, they will have to snap it off to get it off then its not worth takin it lol...
    JDM is Best

Installed an Injen CAI today on a stockie D16y4 =] sounds really good with a little bit more than just psychological gains in the midrpm. I LOVE IT!