View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 121 of 419 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,452 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by kyzz View Post
    yeah not too keen on lowering it too much, my brother lowered his 96 ek1 when he had it about 2.5", he absolutely smashed the shit out of ek9 front bar and genuine mugen rear bumper he had.. shame that it got written off by my sister hahaha it had some nice mods, i might drop mine an inch or so sooner or later, i'll probably have to roll the guards considering i'm sitting on 17s as of tomorrow..
    No need to roll ur guards man, unless ur running hectic offsets like +30 or even +25 or running wide rims, or combo of both, than id just keep that money for petrol or for a rainy day
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    yeah not too keen on lowering it too much, my brother lowered his 96 ek1 when he had it about 2.5", he absolutely smashed the shit out of ek9 front bar and genuine mugen rear bumper he had.. shame that it got written off by my sister hahaha it had some nice mods, i might drop mine an inch or so sooner or later, i'll probably have to roll the guards considering i'm sitting on 17s as of tomorrow..
    that's a shame, sounded like some nice genuine mods to that car

not worth it getting it too low if not practical depending where you drive or get adjustable I guess (I still think adjustable coilovers are overkill purely for a street car, but that's just my opinion) - depends on your application (street/track) how much you want to spend and what kind of ride comfort you want - don't want to spend all that money and make the ride crap that your dash rattles everywhere
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post

not worth it getting it too low if not practical depending where you drive or get adjustable I guess (I still think adjustable coilovers are overkill purely for a street car, but that's just my opinion) - depends on your application (street/track) how much you want to spend and what kind of ride comfort you want - don't want to spend all that money and make the ride crap that your dash rattles everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    No need to roll ur guards man, unless ur running hectic offsets like +30 or even +25 or running wide rims, or combo of both, than id just keep that money for petrol or for a rainy day
    rego and insurance can be a killa
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R

thats the rear bumper, sexy hey?

yeah, its name was caspar, wish it was still around so i could nick some parts off it like the dual tip remus catback it had :P Yeah im thinking of getting kings like mugen ctr has, rims are 17x7 not sure what the tyre width is though, ill see how it sits tomorrow i guess, but yeah ill save my money for now haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    rego and insurance can be a killa
    Agreed! was seriously gonna purchase some coil-over in couple months, but rego is due, as well as major service, so there goes all the money id be saving up for coilovers
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    still got $400 left on my insurance, feken hell just remmebered hahahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    ek/s2000
    i dont like the feel of the king springs on my ek its to bumpy or maybe its just my shocks but i like the height of it and also noticed iv got a natural camber ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98

thats the rear bumper, sexy hey?

yeah, its name was caspar, wish it was still around so i could nick some parts off it like the dual tip remus catback it had :P Yeah im thinking of getting kings like mugen ctr has, rims are 17x7 not sure what the tyre width is though, ill see how it sits tomorrow i guess, but yeah ill save my money for now haha
    Oh gee - looks like it had the full Mugen kit - wow. Never ever seen one of them around Oz before and even 'Spoon' number plate and spoiler I'm guessing... wish people would do more of those mods in Oz but guess it's not like the US with parts just being so damn expensive here. Was a nice car there mate

Keep us posted re: new rims
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Are u serious? Type-R badge on a Ek1.......... Stick to the black H badge or dont waste money, an leave it how it is

Kinda like Chevy badges on commo imo
    What wrong with putting a gen. Type r badge on an EK1. Sangs EK is an EK1 that has gone the full OEM EK9 replica. He earned his red badge. I'm getting over how judgemental Ozhomo has become. Ffs.
    "It's B1GTYM baby!!"
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    Oh gee - looks like it had the full Mugen kit - wow. Never ever seen one of them around Oz before and even 'Spoon' number plate and spoiler I'm guessing... wish people would do more of those mods in Oz but guess it's not like the US with parts just being so damn expensive here. Was a nice car there mate

Keep us posted re: new rims
    ohhh nah thats not the car! thats pretty much exactly what it looked like though, except replace the spoon sticker with a mugen one and the numberplate with CASPAR and standard skirts haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    ohhh nah thats not the car! thats pretty much exactly what it looked like though, except replace the spoon sticker with a mugen one and the numberplate with CASPAR and standard skirts haha
    hahaha
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Are u serious? Type-R badge on a Ek1.......... Stick to the black H badge or dont waste money, an leave it how it is

Kinda like Chevy badges on commo imo
    yeah i was serious, the red badge looks much better than the shit chrome one.

chevy badges on holdens are different, atleast this is still a honda badge.

its like say is kyzz serious about putting a EK9 rear lip on a EK1........
    Last edited by SuperJDM.; 15-05-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+