View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 364 of 419 FirstFirst ... 264314354361362363364365366367374414 ... LastLast
Results 4,357 to 4,368 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    That ek up above looks exactly like mine but in white instead
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    EM1 rear sway bar installed

HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    EM1 rear sway bar installed

veri naice,
    how much did the whole kit cost you ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Thanks mate, it was $220 for the kit plus delivery to Australia, so about $270 all up.

Of course people will say you could have got other aftermarket kits with a bigger sway bar for the same price etc etc, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted a neutral feel for the car, OEM part quality etc so it's perfect for what I wanted and is more than enough for a D16Y4 :-)

I took it through some nice S bend corners on an initial test drive and the rsb makes an incredible difference - almost scared myself lol - I already had a front tower bar and spoon progressive springs on the car (with oem dampers) and it's gotten rid of the vagueness I used to get at the front end, being much more direct when pointing it in the corners with no over or under steer - just that nice neutral feel/ balance.

However, I'm not sure how it would stack up against you guys with the D16Y4 hatches/ coupes with it being a sedan... some Koni Yellows would be next on the list, but a recent Pedders report told me the existing dampers (just on 85,000kms) were still perfectly fine...
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    Thanks mate, it was $220 for the kit plus delivery to Australia, so about $270 all up.

Of course people will say you could have got other aftermarket kits with a bigger sway bar for the same price etc etc, but that's not what I wanted. I wanted a neutral feel for the car, OEM part quality etc so it's perfect for what I wanted and is more than enough for a D16Y4 :-)

I took it through some nice S bend corners on an initial test drive and the rsb makes an incredible difference - almost scared myself lol - I already had a front tower bar and spoon progressive springs on the car (with oem dampers) and it's gotten rid of the vagueness I used to get at the front end, being much more direct when pointing it in the corners with no over or under steer - just that nice neutral feel/ balance.

However, I'm not sure how it would stack up against you guys with the D16Y4 hatches/ coupes with it being a sedan... some Koni Yellows would be next on the list, but a recent Pedders report told me the existing dampers (just on 85,000kms) were still perfectly fine...
    Nice plan, i picked up my complete oem ek4/em1 rear sway bar + endlinks and d brackets for $20
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    Nice plan, i picked up my complete oem ek4/em1 rear sway bar + endlinks and d brackets for $20
    Nice work, a good price you got there :-) but I found it so hard to find second hand kits with everything when you want one these days - I found a used bar but I still needed everything else so was no point; I said stuff it I'm going to buy it all new and have total peace of mind.

Putting it into perspective I rang Honda and they wanted over $700 for the whole kit - and that's at trade price (ridiculous I know)! So to me $220 + delivery is a bargain for new OEM Honda parts :-)
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

Member Array
    Car:
    Pre-Facelift EK
    New tyres and exhaust arrived a few months ago

Last edited by Niko; 27-12-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post

Fcuk you have a really really clean car man! Nicest white ek I've seen!
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Is that a js racing muffler?
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Pre-Facelift EK
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    Fcuk you have a really really clean car man! Nicest white ek I've seen!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carayan View Post
    Is that a js racing muffler?
    Yeah it is

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post

looks sick dude

Member Array
    Car: