View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 373 of 419 FirstFirst ... 273323363370371372373374375376383 ... LastLast
Results 4,465 to 4,476 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4

Had some updated photos taken over the weekend by a good mate of mine who's leaving to go back to Germany ...

And DIY ek9 headlights and a detail

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by eeko View Post

Had some updated photos taken over the weekend by a good mate of mine who's leaving to go back to Germany ...

And DIY ek9 headlights and a detail

Looks sick as man, te's look really nice, is it the 15x8+25 one?
    And what color did you diy the headlights? Black or gunmetal? Cant really tell because of the lighting.
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Thanks dude... Yeah 15x8 +25

Umm got a grey that is pretty much spot on with oem ek9 ones, just not as glossy/reflective.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by eeko View Post

Great photos! Wheels look awesome :-)
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    95 EG Hatch
    Bought a gear knob and hook up the wiring, should be back onto the road very soon

Bitch is always bitches...

Member Array
    Car:
    Pre-Facelift EK
    Quote Originally Posted by kakasing View Post
    Bought a gear knob and hook up the wiring, should be back onto the road very soon

engine bay looks good, you're going to regret getting that gear knob lol. it gets really hot in summer and really cold in winter to touch

Member Array
    Car:
    95 EG Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    engine bay looks good, you're going to regret getting that gear knob lol. it gets really hot in summer and really cold in winter to touch
    Thanks mate, I've got another one which has the same problem that you've mentioned.. Since I will def face to those problems, I would just get the one that I want
    Bitch is always bitches...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    Great photos! Wheels look awesome :-)
    Cheers alvis

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Quote Originally Posted by integraR View Post
    r u goin to boost da ek4
    currently going over my options atm

k-swap is off the list (no A/C, there is but it is a big hassle)
    Turbo the b16a (would be good for straight line, but i'm not sure if the block would take that kinda punishment on track)
    B18cR(this is at the top of my list atm)
    B20 conversion (if i can't find a descent b18cr then i'll get the b20 and stuff the block with goodies)

i'll be doing everything myself, so i'm saving alot of $$$$

i'm going to be entering Auto-x and hill climbs too, so my focus is handling and a little more torque/usable power)

I've just replaced the old thermostat,was so knacked it didnt even move
    avid tuner mounts (62a) car rattle like a snake now
    hard-race torque mounts
    k tuned shifter with spoon aluminium knob
    Removed intake manifold and throttle body, cleaned and polished the throttle plate
    De-carb'd the engine (so much smoke,neighbours thought my house was on fire)
    inner and outta tie-rods
    steering rack adjustment (best mod/fix i've done ever in my entire life)

car goes really good now,engine doesn't lag like it did when i got her, engine mounts previously were knackered too (every single one was broken)

Rear mount was a *&^%$, did'nt have to remove the rear bracket to install the new mount which was a bonus

K-tuned shifter is the shiz,had an ebay special previously and it was a night and day difference. even compared to my old ek9,it just feels more fun and inspiring whenever I shift

here she is, all repaired.before and after

After

epic start to the journey,hope she does well in the upcoming months/years
    I'm having more fun with this car then the EK9, with the EK4 I have to start from nothing,adding all the bits and pieces is bloody fun and satifying. But with the EK9, it was already done from factory,doesn't need any mods/parts. Reason why i sold white pearl, just got boring as there wasn't 1 thing i could do to it.

thanks for reading and comments fellas,you've been my inspiration to stay in the game(after all these years) and continue to hone/sharpen my skills

kenny
    Last edited by Spoon-Accord; 25-03-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Boost it kenny, a b16 can safely make 160kw, 180kw on a more aggressive tune and 200kw on E85 all on stock sleeve and block easy, if u knw what parts to find u can usually make ur own setup for under 3k easy! or better yet source a 2nd kit for 2.5k and slap it on, and u b spanking those b18cr swapped ek all day long lol

and as far as track, dont worry about the block, as long as u have a air-to-air oil cooler and bigger radiator fitted u shouldnt have any prbs on track with a boosted setup, all comes down to how well u setup ur cooling system for ur car
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    200kw with E85? I think you mean with 98 Barry :P

Kenny you are best of doing an LS/VTEC for good torque but still being able to rev the **** off it
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8