View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 141 of 419 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,692 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Installed new clutch master and slave, installed black enkei rpf1's lowered again & installed black long rays nuts... Needs a wash then I will get her pics up

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG8 B16A2
    I own an Eg, BUT... I installed "smoked" look side markers on my sisters EK... that count? haha

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Installed new clutch master and slave, installed black enkei rpf1's lowered again & installed black long rays nuts... Needs a wash then I will get her pics up
    Need pics asap!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Put some Skunk2 Pro S II Coilovers on (Thanks to Bennjamin for the help)
    Sits well now, Tyres are right inline with the guard. They have actually been quite comfy compared to my WRX which has Tein SS on it. The best thing is that it has drastically improved how it handles.
    Ill put up some photos when the car and wheels are clean and not covered in dirt from all this rain

Also installed a light around my cup holder area. Went orange light to keep the same colour as everything else in the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Installed Genuine Type R Rear Bar + Lip. Finally got rid of the bumper moulds.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    looks good man, exactly what i'm looking for on my car too, love the CXI/GLI delete too :P

just need to get facelift tails, the number plate backing coded.. same with the wing too, you cant be driving around like that hahahahhaa

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by kyzz View Post
    looks good man, exactly what i'm looking for on my car too, love the CXI/GLI delete too :P

just need to get facelift tails, the number plate backing coded.. same with the wing too, you cant be driving around like that hahahahhaa
    Thanks man! Mine never came with an cxi/gli sticker so its a sleeper lolol!
    Yeah i'll be getting it all colour matched when i have enough $$$ for a full respray! So for now, im actually driving around mismatched! Lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    sounds like some good plans, what colour you going? sticking with frost white or nah, iIreckon go deep yellow kinda like the wing, would look hot. Eh im taking my CXI sticker off, looks dicky, I like the way it looks without it ahha. keep us posted

Member Array
    Car:
    Dap Ek
    Got it 2 day ago but. mehhhhhh

Bought Og sans 15x8+25 which were off (jdmst mod: JF) old ED.

wrapped in re001 sits perfectly!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by ekx105 View Post
    Installed Genuine Type R Rear Bar + Lip. Finally got rid of the bumper moulds.

Well done on the OEM parts - always nice to see OEM ftw! Really looks the goods mate. Nice work, keep it up!

Nice lifters too!
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by kyzz View Post
    sounds like some good plans, what colour you going? sticking with frost white or nah, iIreckon go deep yellow kinda like the wing, would look hot. Eh im taking my CXI sticker off, looks dicky, I like the way it looks without it ahha. keep us posted
    I'll be keeping it frost white
    D/w updates will be done in the build thread section.

Haha yeah looks much nicer without the cxi/gli sticker. At least you can peel it off! Should put a nismo sticker under the civic emblem! Haha saw that once on a fully hektik civic cuzz!! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    Well done on the OEM parts - always nice to see OEM ftw! Really looks the goods mate. Nice work, keep it up!

Nice lifters too!
    Thanks heaps man!

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    nothing beats OEM fitment!!
    OEM parts whore