View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 146 of 419 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,752 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    Umm those are the only pics i have at the moment, will take some more when i get the car here, should be within the next week. 95 is bad?
    95? i thought all ek's are 96 - 00, lol, or was that the build date?

Hmmmm its weird, cause mine was built in 07 at one of the USA honda plants, yet it was sold here with 1998 plates
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Hahaha shit! '95 was probably build date...
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    whoops i mean 97 LOL
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Ordered my Blackworks Racing Coilovers , will do a write up on installation and most important, ride impression
    I got blackworks on my EK there good for the money but its a bumpy ride but not to bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    CivicEGSI thats a nice looking ek, definately need moar pics when you get a chance Do you have any mods planed for it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    Thanks for the pic and advice, I'm very impressed and really really liking that brushed alloy look - much better than what the stock looks like - excellent looking engine bay too
    No worries mate always glad to help

Im thinking of getting a RSB and ASR brace next probably followed by some strut braces then coils later on when i got some spare coin or should i be getting the coils first instead? suspension and brakes are stock atm so need to start working on them i recon.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Hahahahah yeah man, heaps of plans, can't stop thinking about it xD... But have to pay mother back 3.5k :/ Hahahaha so ill get that done first
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

^^ You moma boy

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    ^^^ Stop Hating, Start Participating

Moar LED for the ek For all of you that hate on darkness.Tired of not being able to see in the glovebox at night? Put 30 leds in there for ***** and giggles.

Before:

After:

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Feckk.. Nice!! Looks very neat, shed some more light on how you did it (pun not intended lol) or link to a DIY?

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by dr1ftaX View Post
    Feckk.. Nice!! Looks very neat, shed some more light on how you did it (pun not intended lol) or link to a DIY?
    Lol thanks mate ill put up a DIY tomorrow, need to take pics of the switch in the daylight. Its just a panel of leds hooked up so that when the head lights are on and the glove box is open then the glove box lights up, can have it hooked up so its on Accesory or constant if you like but i only use it when i have the lights on so this seemed like good way to do it

Hahaha, i like the 'Before' shot, very detailed

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by TbM View Post
    CivicEGSI thats a nice looking ek, definately need moar pics when you get a chance Do you have any mods planed for it yet?

No worries mate always glad to help

Im thinking of getting a RSB and ASR brace next probably followed by some strut braces then coils later on when i got some spare coin or should i be getting the coils first instead? suspension and brakes are stock atm so need to start working on them i recon.
    Everyone has their own opinion and depends what you can afford at the time, but from what I've read normally springs, shocks first, tower or strut bars, then sway bars but sway bars are a cheap and effective mod if you can't afford a spring/shock combo or coils (personally - I think coilovers are way overrated for everyday use - a good spring/shock combo is more than good enough for the road).

Just my 2 cents
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34