View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 155 of 419 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,849 to 1,860 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by TbM View Post
    Nice, I like black engine bits dunno if youve seen my d16 lol, bought some matte black engine enamel and just kept painting whatever i took off lol. You doin the trans, head and IM too or they staying unpainted?
    Planning to do the tranny same black the IM will prob get upgraded later on to a black edlebrock performer x as i have a good prices from my supplier or I may even just paint oem one black and get it ported & polished

Dude you really need to show me your engine! Post pics yo

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    ^^^Very nice definatly looking forward to this

Theres a few pics in my intro thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...my-new-project

Heres how its looking at the moment except ive put some 4 gauge power cable and a anl fuse holder in since the pic as ive put an amp in it now Just practicing on this engine ATM
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    ^^^Very nice definatly looking forward to this

Theres a few pics in my intro thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...my-new-project

Heres how its looking at the moment except ive put some 4 gauge power cable and a anl fuse holder in since the pic as ive put an amp in it now Just practicing on this engine ATM
    Looks real good man.

Header wrapping makes a huge difference also! All you need is some fender washer bolts to bling the rest up (I can get you a set of 20pcs)

I like the HONDA part on the rocker did u just cover it up or spray it white?

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Yeh i got the headers wrapped in black heat wrap and painted black When i do a swap or do up this engine(still undecided) ill be cleanning up the bay so ill hit you up for some parts then

The honda is actually just bare metal its just got alot of light shining off it in that pic, see this one its more silver

I just sanded it off after i painted it, heres a link to a pic of the paper and block i used, gave it sort of a brushed aluminium look and is nice n shiny in the right light
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3057905

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Yeh i got the headers wrapped in black heat wrap and painted black When i do a swap or do up this engine(still undecided) ill be cleanning up the bay so ill hit you up for some parts then

The honda is actually just bare metal its just got alot of light shining off it in that pic, see this one its more silver

I just sanded it off after i painted it, heres a link to a pic of the paper and block i used, gave it sort of a brushed aluminium look and is nice n shiny in the right light
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3057905
    Look good! Yeah man I will have to try my best to get it looking professional. I'm
    Not all that keen on the painting around the dohc vtec on rocker so I'm gonna have to sand it off after painting it lol

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Yeh man just sand it down a bit first to get it flat with a solid block(so it doesnt round the edges of the letters), then paint it and sand the paint off with a solid block when its dry. Easy as If you wanted a different colour on the DOHC VTEC thats a bit more work lol

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Yeh man just sand it down a bit first to get it flat with a solid block(so it doesnt round the edges of the letters), then paint it and sand the paint off with a solid block when its dry. Easy as If you wanted a different colour on the DOHC VTEC thats a bit more work lol
    Lol nah want oem colour on it so silver base. I will give it a go! Thanks for the tips once again dude lol are you a mod yet :P so many helpful posts

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Lol i havent done that before but ill pm you how id do it if you like, if your just going silver whats wrong with just sanding it back to metal as thats silver coloured? saves you the effort of painting it twice If your doing 2 layers and most of your engine will be black id think about black vavle cover with red DOHC VTEC that would be a good combo IMO but each to their own Lol narr im not a mod yet, only been here a few months so bit new for that id say lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    finally fixed the leak in my left tail light, water in tail light 0, me 1.

amazing what a 3cm peice of hard rubber can do

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Dropped in the Front adjustable control arms

Now awaiting tuesday for wheel alignment
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK B18c
    Intalled STD coilovers, whiteline 27mm front swaybar, ASR 24mm swaybar/brace kit.

Very happy, except rear muff bangs on the brace. Good excuse for new rear mufflage.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by ringo View Post
    Intalled STD coilovers, whiteline 27mm front swaybar, ASR 24mm swaybar/brace kit.

Very happy, except rear muff bangs on the brace. Good excuse for new rear mufflage.
    is the car more prone to understeer or over steer now??? Iv found even with a thicker sway bar, its not always the way to go with coilovers, than again, you gotta sort out the spring rates vs swaybar thickness
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC