View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 330 of 419 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,949 to 3,960 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Heard the access lip isnt a direct fit for them faceift rear bars because of that kink at the bottom, let me know how it fits!
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 SEDAN(2000)
    ^will do! seen them work on facelift rear bars tho

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Before and after shots mate?
    +1, With a SUNLIGHT !
    JDM is Best

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexK View Post
    +1, With a SUNLIGHT !
    +1 "A good buffer and a meguiars soft pad". Need more info than that man. What pad? Polishing pad? Cutting pad? Microfibre? Wool? Methods? How long are you spending on each panel? Before & After shots in sunlight or with a sungun would prove your results.
    Last edited by ivseenwars; 26-04-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ctx's dream car
    got to get them off my camera got a few before and afters, and in direct sunlight also.. i find that ken 7'' wool pad detiorates to quickly , so ive switched to the Meguiars 2.0 soft buff burgandy pad, works very well , smooth and does not affect the paint (burn), i also use the meguiars 2.0 7'' soft buff polisher pad ( yellow ) when polishing and the black colour basic pad when waxing, all up roughly around 2:30 -3hrs a car depending on condition even longer.
    PM for parts!

Member Array
    Car:
    ctx's dream car
    also a good product is that tech wax 2.0 , expensive as fk but works very well . im looking for a good trim cleaner though to brighten up the black trims around the car ( door frame , roof lining ? you know any
    PM for parts!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by MYEK9 View Post
    also a good product is that tech wax 2.0 , expensive as fk but works very well . im looking for a good trim cleaner though to brighten up the black trims around the car ( door frame , roof lining ? you know any
    Autoglym trim restorer, forever black, etc. just plastic/vinyl restores do well.

Seems like you've got a good setup, although I prefer hand waxing/sealing. How often do you find yourself wet sanding?

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    introducing

***Official how did you buff your EK today***
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    introducing

***Official how did you buff your EK today***
    Do u even buff johnny tran?
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by S14rules View Post
    Do u even buff johnny tran?
    u wot m8
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    7x CRX, 1x EK
    So my ek goes to get its front bar repainted on tuesday
    My style

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    Installed my buddy club n+ coilovers today. Anyway, I have a question for you guys. With the rear coilovers, where the shock bolts to the lower control arm...I assume I need a nut right? At the moment I just hammered the bolt through. On the oem shocks, there is a nut but it seems to be welded to the shock fork - lol? I didn't get any nuts with this suspension (bought 2nd hand). I know sounds like a dumb question, but just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
    Last edited by baethos; 26-04-2013 at 08:19 PM.