View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 350 of 419 FirstFirst ... 250300340347348349350351352353360400 ... LastLast
Results 4,189 to 4,200 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK CXi R
    Couldn't change the rest of the pink by hand... Will try a DA Polisher soon

Spent the rest of the day taking out the Recaros and CTR rears to re-wire/heat shrink speakers and amp... OEM seats to go back in as Recaros and my rear dont agree with each other.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CXi R
    Got a few PM's about fixing the "red"

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/pho...m/DSC01118.JPG

It only worked on the bonnet and the passenger door... I went thru 4 coats to get it that good but the 4 coats actually removed the worn out clear that was on there so that bonnet you see is bare paint. Once down to bare paint then used Meguiars Cleaner Wax to remove the swirls that the Swirl X left in the paint (ohhh the irony... lol)

http://www.sparkleauto.com/assets/im..._a-1214_lg.jpg

The rest of the clear on the car is still hard and intact and could not be removed by hand with the Swirl X so it still is pink. When weather is good again might get a DA polisher to see if that works or even try to wet sand and get the clear off the rest to get rid of the pink...

I dont care about going down to the paint as I only wanted it to look good for a short time while I save up so I can get a respray done. Also gives me the opportunity to experiment on different ways to treat and restore paint.

Hope that helps!

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d

got the rear arch fixed up.
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    There's some nice gear! Keep it up.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Just found my old red EK for sale on Gumtree and went on a feel trip.. i want to buy it back.. i miss it!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch
    i went to that HWY jdm and euro meet last sunday and got my self defected for using 17" wheels anyway it's a whole lot of fun though

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 SEDAN(2000)
    ^yours is the red ek on meisters? if so, i left the meet with you and 2 other sedans. Nice fitment!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Been awhile since i posted in here.... Installed a greddy Profec B, at first was kinda sketchy to set it at desirable boost to iron out spikes but now running sweet! re-tuning it on Friday, fingers crossed it goes well
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Been awhile since i posted in here.... Installed a greddy Profec B, at first was kinda sketchy to set it at desirable boost to iron out spikes but now running sweet! re-tuning it on Friday, fingers crossed it goes well
    How did the tune end up man!?

UP FOR SALE , Inbox if interested.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Are you serious?? Why get rid of it? :O
    Looks soo clean!!! And are they replica valences?
    Genius....Rad Car......why not have both?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by limiteR View Post
    How did the tune end up man!?

UP FOR SALE , Inbox if interested.
    went guds man, almost 140kw@wheels , wastegate is letting us down, its slighty too weak to hold the pressure, the joys of owning a 2nd hand turbo haha...

mayb nxt yr will consider bottom end build n shoot for 220kw, but MAYBE!, still want a new car though
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 sport6speed
    removed all the carbon goods from my
    ek4 bonnet,grille,wing&hatch