Is there are away to just get the lenses? Mine cracked

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Should be able to.

Part # for clear lens only are

33901-SFE-003 for FR lens
    33951-SFE-003 for FL lens

Part # taken from SuperGT Hong Kong website.
    Last edited by evolution; 13-07-2010 at 01:36 PM.

if you are only after the clear lens, get the Jazz one as they are the same as far as i know or even the cheap copy on ebay

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Hi guys,

So I've got the foglight harness pack now. Just wondering did everyone here fixed the foglights themselves? like front bumper removal necessary? did you follow the instructions and actually run the wires behind the bumper or just on top? Honda quoted about $132 just to fix it. My lamp housing and all is already on the bumper (been driving with a functionaless foglights)

aka_nsx, evolution and myself are DIY following instruction that emailed to you previously. removed front bumper, harness to main fuse box under bonnet. replace the OEM indicator stick to the one with foglight switch on steering column then admire your DIY. honestly, Honda quoted you $132 installed is very cheap and go for it if not wanting your hands dirty. last time Honda quote me $400+ for installing foglight.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    yeah bro damn weird. the suburb dealer quoted me $400, the city dealer $132.. anyway i was thinking of doing myself but not confident to remove the bumper. incase i cant put it back im stuffed coz i live in an apartment LOL

I think I'll just get this guy whos gonna roll my rear guards. he will do the rolling+foglight+door mirror control for about $400 all in. (yes bro Dan its Nelson hahaha)

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Haha he can do almost everything, hey Roy, is your absolute kit for pre-facelift or facelift?
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Bro, both front and rear bumper is for facelift. Straight plug and play no need to mod anything at all. Side skirt doesn't really matter at all.

Pre-facelift the foglamp is an oval hole on the bumper (no bezel) not that good looking.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil1 View Post
    yeah bro damn weird. the suburb dealer quoted me $400, the city dealer $132.. anyway i was thinking of doing myself but not confident to remove the bumper. incase i cant put it back im stuffed coz i live in an apartment LOL

I think I'll just get this guy whos gonna roll my rear guards. he will do the rolling+foglight+door mirror control for about $400 all in. (yes bro Dan its Nelson hahaha)

Bro, what's the door mirror control thing? Auto tilt or auto fold?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Bro, what's the door mirror control thing? Auto tilt or auto fold?
    suppose to be tilt & fold. since our mirrors dont have fold that mean only tilt will work.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ht=door+mirror

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    For a moment there I thought you got new mirrors as well.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    For a moment there I thought you got new mirrors as well.
    to be honest when i went to the halfcut shops in msia I was actually looking for them. LOL and also the control buttons and the plastic panel for the extra button...but unfortunately none hahaha