Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    yep yep i think schuey might get on podium with ruben thise weekend..! gonna be a good race since ferrari has the car nows
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Quote Originally Posted by JDM.Power
    yep yep i think schuey might get on podium with ruben thise weekend..! gonna be a good race since ferrari has the car nows
    I think I might put Michael as winning it.
    Ferrari need to put the fear back into the other teams, and Bahrain SHOULD suit them.

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    same here! but just have 2 wait for the qualifying times ..but i got a feeling both ferrari will be on the top list
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    yeah, i agree, with the amount of testing Ferrari does, its not like their going to have any teething problems with it, its practically done a season of racing already!
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 vti civic
    hmm the Bahrain gp will be an interesting one i think. No one really knows how the new ferarri will perform. I think they will do alright in bahrain but don't think they will get the win. At Imola i think is when they will really start to perform.

Jenson Button insisted here Thursday that his season will finally get going in Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix after a stalled start in the first two races.

Button retired from the first race in Australia and he was forced out of the Malaysian race two weeks ago after just two full laps when his engine blew. The Briton, who finished third in the championship last year, heavily criticised the team after his most recent retirement and while he still stands by his response he insisted the team is ready to fight back.

"Our season starts here," said Button. "I think when the adrenaline is pumping you say what you think and I don't think I was wrong to (criticise the team). I think I did the right thing."

"There's no good saying everything's fine after the last race, you've got to show your emotions - not that I was thinking of that at the time. We had a tough weekend because we were very quick. I think I reacted in the right way. I think it shows how much I care about the performance of the team. Our performance in the race and the testing leading up to the meeting was good so it was disappointing that such a small part had gone wrong."

A small, cheap seal was blamed for the engine failure that Button believes cost him a potential podium finish at the Malaysian race and he knows his new 007 car is fast enough to challenge for a top three finish.

The disappointment was even tougher to take because after being prevented from moving to Williams by BAR he was forced to watch German Nick Heidfeld finish on the podium in the car that could have been his this year. But Button believes his post-race reaction in Malaysia has done him more good than harm and said: "It has probably helped because it has shown that I do care and I'm not here for the ride."

The failure in Malaysia will mean Button has a fresh engine to cope with the high temperatures at the Bahrain circuit this weekend with air temperatures rising to 36 degrees Celsius on Thursday afternoon. And although he is concerned about the season-starting failures he admitted: "Coming here the car looks reliable which is positive and the thing we need most is reliability."

"As soon as I got back (from Malaysia) I had a meeting with Honda and we sat down and discussed it, I put forward my points and they said we'll solve these problems immediately. They got back to me straight away."

Source AFP
    f1live.com

lets hope hes right!

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Let's hope Channel 10 improves their game throughout the year too...

Delayed telecast on Sunday night once again! THEY SUCK!

Maybe we should petition them or something? I love the races that start at a reasonable hour because it means I don't have to try and wake up at some obscure hour. After Bahrain it's of to Italy and the beginning of the Euro leg when the races have early morning starts (our time of course)

I hate Channel 10.....they aren't taking the privilege to host the F1 serious IMO

I miss the days of AJ, Brundle and Murray Walker on Channel 9....

Member Array
    Car:
    94 vti civic
    I am soooo hoping for foxtel to finally get the rights to it.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10
    Let's hope Channel 10 improves their game throughout the year too...

Delayed telecast on Sunday night once again! THEY SUCK!

Maybe we should petition them or something? I love the races that start at a reasonable hour because it means I don't have to try and wake up at some obscure hour. After Bahrain it's of to Italy and the beginning of the Euro leg when the races have early morning starts (our time of course)

I hate Channel 10.....they aren't taking the privilege to host the F1 serious IMO

I miss the days of AJ, Brundle and Murray Walker on Channel 9....
    Given that Bahrain is south of europe i imagine this one is late night as well.... and Brundle and the other guy are great anyways i think.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 vti civic
    yeh it is on late at 10:30 at night so we get it like 30 mins late not too bad i suppose.

I asked Schumacher if he was going to win tonight in Bahrain and he sent me this:

Must mean YES!

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    I asked Schumacher if he was going to win tonight in Bahrain and he sent me this:

Must mean YES!
    hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what im talkin about lol
    lucky with those tips! almost missed it
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!