Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    heheh funny pic guys

live timing feed from F1.com on NOW!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    General F1 Update.... Hot of the press....

BAR Honda F1 suck balls big time! couldnt even get 1 car across the line in Bahrain!
    blz-arw019

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    at least it wasn't the engines this time! (Sato with his brakes failing and Button with transmission/clutch ?).

not too bad considering it was 42 degrees air temp!
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Damn BAR. Went to Melbourne to watch them go shit, and now after round 3 they still have no points to them. Seriously, what did they do over the winter break?! Farks sake!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Tell me about, I even invested nearly 500 bux in team apperal which i feel to be a waste atm...
    Jensen seems to be half assed about it, sato looks like he's trying his best but the car keeps exploding on him
    I reckon you could probably write their season off now...
    blz-arw019

these new F1 rules are boring... there are less cars in the race and less effort being put in at practise as they have to save their engines.

So boring

*disappointment*

man what a let down...
    both cars were in points scoring positions -_-"

oh well .. its not over yet.. still 16 rounds to go.. they still got a chance to achieve their objective of winning a round this season 0_o

lets hope the new aero parts getting tested will get the team results for Imola

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by IRI
    Tell me about, I even invested nearly 500 bux in team apperal which i feel to be a waste atm...
    Jensen seems to be half assed about it, sato looks like he's trying his best but the car keeps exploding on him
    I reckon you could probably write their season off now...
    seriously, there's still a maximum of 256 points that could be won by a team (16 1 2 finishes haha, unrealistic i know, unless it was Ferrari a couple of years back!). at least it wasn't the engine this time, and they had the speed to score points.

Sato's retirement was a result of the extreme temps, only the left front brake was overheated and destroying itself.

as for it being boring, how could you call it boring with the Sato/Hedifeld/Button/Raikonnen battle in the midfield (? could have got a couple names wrong there, but it was late at night), and De La Rosa ripping through the field, there was a good 4 or 5 battles going on for most of the races, heaps of passing, F1's great this season i reckon!
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

ahahaha when de la rosa went off one time .. one of the commentator dudes wuz lik "hes heading towards saudi arabia"
    ahahahahaaaaa found that quite amusing...

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    That was hilarious....de la rosa was pretty funny to watch actually. You see him flying up behind someone and at every corner I was just sitting waiting to see which direction he would end up going. I rekon he got past most people because they freaked out and thought it was safer to let him through than get taken out from behind

That McLaren was hauling arse though...

Good to see the fez back on it...shame about the reliability, but the speed was definately there (and they were on the same pit stop starategy as the rest even though the commentators didn't want to believe it at first). San Marino/Imola will see Schumey's first win if the car holds up - that's my prediction.

lol yeh dela rosa was a strange one with the overtaking, all those half assed attempts but he finally got it right
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondavirgin
    yeah, i agree, with the amount of testing Ferrari does, its not like their going to have any teething problems with it, its practically done a season of racing already!
    how long did it last? 12 laps?
    they're almost as bad as BAR this year
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan