Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BAR Honda F1
    who do u guys think will be no.1 at mclaren? kimi or juan?

Quote Originally Posted by zigengt
    who do u guys think will be no.1 at mclaren? kimi or juan?
    In my opinion I think that they will both shine BUT at different tracks.
    Tracks like Spa, Hockenheim and other European tracks Kimi will out do Juan.
    But at Indy, Melbourne, Japan etc I think Juan has an upper hand.

I think the new McLaren (I should say I hope) it provides the drivers with the ability to challenge the Williams/Renault hell even the Ferrari's!

Member Array
    Car:
    BAR Honda F1
    Yeah, I believe Mclaren have the strongest driver lineup this new season. We should see some fireworks!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Well, at least they have their new car ready this year, not like the still born MP4/19 (?) Strong driver line up, both of them are the match or more of Barrichello, but i just feel that Schumacher is just too strong to be seriously threatened without some hige bad luck for him (and how many times have the Ferrari's failed in the last 5 years?, like 2 or 3?)

Then again, something freaky could happen with the new stupid rules. I read Webber called the new rules ridiculous the other day......
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

last season Schumachers only retirement was at Monaco when Juan ran up the rear of him in the tunnel under safety car, I dont no who's fault that was lol. Then 2003 his only one was at the Brazilian GP in that water patch that claimed about 6 other drivers! 2002 he was on the podium at every race. 2 retirements in 2001 and 3 in 2000....I hope thats all correct lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

and the thing will McLaren, having two great drivers with such potential to win the championship, there will be a lot of rivalry in the team...however it will make them push each other hard

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    yeah, they'll push hard but it could be detrimental coz they mightn't be able to work well as a team, like running shotgun for the leader or disrupting people's races like what Barrichello does so well.....

then again, seems Mosley's intent on eliminating pitstops from F1 under the guise of cutting costs. Sorry to harp on about it, but the idea of tyres to last the whole race is just crazy!

Member Array
    Car:
    BAR Honda F1
    This year's rules are very very interesting. A set ot tyres to last the entire weekend??? Damn, the teams have to plan their strategies extremely well.. Anything can happen

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR

How does Max like this?

isichella's turn at the top
    Barcelona - Wednesday - Testing

Giancarlo Fisichella

Renault's Giancarlo Fisichella stayed at the top of the time sheets for this week's second day of testing in Barcelona.

The Italian's performance is much better than Michael Schumacher's pole position for last year's Spanish Grand Prix (1'15"022) and is getting close to the track record of Takuma Sato of 1'13"797.

With the reduction of aerodynamic downforce by around 30% (because of the new regulation) and the harder tyres, the performance of the cars were expected to be 2 to 3 seconds a lap slower but some of the teams made substantial progress over the winter, resulting in the surprisingly fast lap times that we see.

Behind Fisichella is Ricardo Zonta at the wheel of last year's Toyota TF104B, the other Renault of Fernando Alonso and Juan Pablo Montoya with his McLaren MP4-20.

Barcelona - 16/02/05
    1. G. Fisichella - Renault R25 - 1'14"408 (+0"000) - 87 laps
    2. R. Zonta - Toyota TF104B - 1'14"502 (+0"094) - 91 laps
    3. F. Alonso - Renault R25 - 1'14"552 (+0"144) - 75 laps
    4. J.P. Montoya - McLaren Mercedes MP4/20 - 1'15"199 (+0"791) - 119 laps
    5. D. Coulthard - Red Bull Cosworth RB1 - 1'15"418 (+1"010) - 113 laps
    6. C. Klien - Red Bull Cosworth RB1 - 1'15"673 (+1"265) - 79 laps
    7. M. Webber - BMW Williams FW27 - 1'15"841 (+1"433) - 70 laps
    8. R. Barrichello - Ferrari F2004M - 1'15"912 (+1"504) - 116 laps
    9. J. Trulli - Toyota TF105 - 1'16"060 (+1"652) - 120 laps
    10. N. Heidfeld - BMW Williams FW27 - 1'16"077 (+1"669) - 93 laps
    11. P. de la Rosa - McLaren Mercedes MP4/20 - 1'16"133 (+1"725) - 63 laps
    12. M. Schumacher - Ferrari F2004M - 1'16"188 (+1"780) - 76 laps
    13. N. Karthikeyan - Jordan Toyota EJ15 - 1'19"179 (+4"771) - 76 laps
    14. T. Monteiro - Jordan Toyota EJ14B - 1'19"718 (+5"310) - 32 laps

Hugo GIGUERE
    © CAPSIS International

Bad luck Max, you're idiotic ideas don't seem to be working hahaha

Plus, Fisichella is number one too.....all good.

I think Max will need to leave F1 soon.

His ideas are also killing sponsors and when sponsors start leaving, F1 dies!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Yeah, i hope so, hopefully before he reduces the size of the engines and makes them into go karts.....

Mind you, the results could be out of whack coz the new rules make them faster in a straight line but slower in corners, and Barcelona has that long long straight. But i guess they should still be slowed coz they'd need to carry speed through the sweeper.

yeh jean todt looks like the man to replace him ive heard

Subaru y0!