Thread: Haynes Manuals

Hey guys,

Wondering if neone out there has seen the Haynes manual for a 4th Gen Accord (90-93). If I bought it online, it's for the USDM model. Is anybody here familiar with the difference between these particular cars and the ones sold in Australia? I'd imagine they couldnt be too different (I kno the model name and engine codes are different but that's bout all right?)

Thanks ppl

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    The model name is different, but the engine codes should be the same.

But hey you dont need it, cos there are links to he official Honda shop manual in the tech section

i believe its called the HELMS manual.
    :wink:
    cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    Helms make what are basically shop manuals, Haynes make manuals similar to Gregory's or Chilton's manuals.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    helms = good and detailed
    haynes = not so good

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by B|ade
    Hey guys,

Wondering if neone out there has seen the Haynes manual for a 4th Gen Accord (90-93). If I bought it online, it's for the USDM model. Is anybody here familiar with the difference between these particular cars and the ones sold in Australia? I'd imagine they couldnt be too different (I kno the model name and engine codes are different but that's bout all right?)

Thanks ppl
    Hey Blade,

pop down to that big Jap book store at town hall, victoria galleries or whatever it's called.. Kinuko or somehting..

I was look for a Haynes for the 5th gen, but they sold out of that one, but i'm sure i saw one for a 4th gen. i'm pretty sure i saw one there.. give them a call first..

the 5th gen one's only about $30ish. i figure the 4th gen one's the same.

They're ordering the 5th gen one in for me, and it's been like 3 - 4 weeks now and still no show..

but if you know where to get the HELMS one, let me know, cause i'm stinging to get my hands on that. I'm just a cheapskate, and don't wann pay for the shipping if i get it from overseas.

Awesome

Thanks so much for that man!

Ill give them a call

Good luck getting yours in!