Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic eg

94 Accord Shuddering/Vibrating

Heys guys i got an annoying problem with my car, although it mightn be a problem maybe just wear and tear, u tell me..

So for the past "while" my cars been vibrating quiet alot, its a 94 accord auto with about 225,000. If say you start the car cold and drive off and stop 30 seconds later at traffic lights, with the rpm needles sitting around 1000 it shudders and shakes awfully, like its really bad...once the car warms up it stops doing this but as u start slowing down at traffic lights i still get these annoying vibrations. One time when the car was cold i was in maccas drive through and the vibration was bad,i put in it in neutral and the shudder stopped? is this normal? im starting to think its got something to do with the engine mounts, or the transmission mounts? but i have no idea where to look or how to figure that out..so any help will be great!

did u figure out what it is?

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Seeing as it only happens in gear, I would get a full gearbox service done, usually gearboxes get missed in the "servicing" so if it hasn't been done in a while (or at all that you know of) then get it done. If it doesn't actually fix the problem, chances are it was needed maintenance anyway!

mine never used to be this bad until i had the timing belt done?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cd5 accord
    hey you guys figure out the power windows problem mine just get stuck and stops LOL depending on the weather. I thoguht it was the alignment but i got no clue on how to to dismantle the damn thing it scratching the glass thank god its on the outside or my tint would of been ripped to shreds