Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    The only reason i bought my N+ were that so i could adjust the height whenever i wanted. Not performance. I still havnt even had them stiff so i wouldnt know what they feel like all firmed up! lol
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04
    Thinking of lowering the Euro. Would like better handling, lowering possibly 40-50mm on stock 16" rims. I have read elsewhere and in this forum that the BC Racing coilovers are good and does the job.
    Auto shop is charging $1300 for the coilovers + $300 for installation.
    Having looked at the BC website, I noticed there are different models of the coilovers.
    My limited understanding of the PillowBall Upper Mount is you can adjust the camber plus gives about 10% more better handling but I read somewhere that might end up having noises from the Upper Mount but Rubber Mount don't.
    Can someone please assist;
    1) Is it better to go for all round PillowBall Upper Mount or just the fronts or just Rubber Mounts all round?

2) Explain a bit more on the PillowBall Top Mount

3) Do I need to purchase camber kit if I lower the car on stock 16 rims?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    1) Get the pillow ball upper mount, if you dont u have to re-use your stock tophat.

2) In the Euro which has double wishbone front suspension there is no top camber plate associated with the pillow ball upper mount. That is only available in McPherson type struts where the bottom of the strut bolts to the brake and hub assembly.
    What the "pillow ball mount is" (taken from some website) The rubber bush is replaced with a pillow ball which eliminates the load input compliance, and reduces the change of alignment to improve the grip of the tire.

3) No.
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04
    Quote Originally Posted by x10Hz View Post
    1) Get the pillow ball upper mount, if you dont u have to re-use your stock tophat.

2) In the Euro which has double wishbone front suspension there is no top camber plate associated with the pillow ball upper mount. That is only available in McPherson type struts where the bottom of the strut bolts to the brake and hub assembly.
    What the "pillow ball mount is" (taken from some website) The rubber bush is replaced with a pillow ball which eliminates the load input compliance, and reduces the change of alignment to improve the grip of the tire.

3) No.

Cheers mate

order N+ from USA ebay it will be cheaper than BC in aust

my friend just brought it from usa it cost him 1300 posted 3 weeks wait

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Had my buddy club n+ on my ek for about 2months now and handling has increased from stock suspension. Felt more fun to drive. I'm running 9clicks on the front (out of 15) and 7 clicks on the rear (out of 15 aswell) this is for daily driving and My height is quite low with more even more low to go.

Initially I had it on 5clicks front and rear and found these coilovers are Abit harsh from stock setup. I'm running 9f and 7r because I like it Abit more stiff for daily and I'm fine with it.

Cruised to the city yesterday and enjoyed the drive of my car so much. Thumbs up to N+

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro1011 View Post
    Cheers mate
    glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by jasonchow View Post
    order N+ from USA ebay it will be cheaper than BC in aust

my friend just brought it from usa it cost him 1300 posted 3 weeks wait
    100% agree, USA is your friend, i bought my N+ for $1058 USD shipped in March 2010 (new)
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Quote Originally Posted by x10Hz View Post
    glad to help

100% agree, USA is your friend, i bought my N+ for $1058 USD shipped in March 2010 (new)
    what shop in US did u get it from?
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    im interested as well!
    : >
    So i heard you like mudkipz

hey guys, i'm still new to car modding but am interested in adding coilovers to my car also

here are a few sites i've come across which sell buddy club N+ for a reasonable price:
    http://www.wirednj.com/
    http://lsdmotorsports.com/

has anyone purchased from these sites?

i've got a 2004 cl9 lux, which specific model of the buddy club should i be looking at?
    help appreciated
    thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Im not gonna review which is better enough info for you to male up your mind. Try heeltoeauto.com their prices are very competitive and use tsxrocks to get a discount.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    BC = repainted Ksport iirc
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars