Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury

Angry Ebay exhaust doesn't fit!!!

Hi guys,

I purchased the following exhaust http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260623830884

Item described as 3 door hatch EK bolt on. I went to Livo Exhaust today and this bolt on Cat Back set did not fit at all. I should have checked first but all the pipes didn't even marry up together.

I ended up getting Hurricane headers and exhaust and I'm going to try and get a refund for this. Ripped off and pissed off.

Anyone have any experience with this before?

I was at Livo Exhaust pretty much all day but it was my own fault. Have to say they done a really good job and it was worth the wait.
    Last edited by Jye; 03-07-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Want A Jazz
    wait your suprised that an ebay exhaust didn't fit?

considering its from the USA im geussing that its to suit LHD Models
    . h i t o r i k o .

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury
    Even if it was for a different model the 3 peices which were supplied to me didn't marry up / fit together.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 civic coupe vti
    although it says hatchback, it also says EJ which is a coupe which means it will also fit sedan so it may have actually been bolt on for a sedan/coupe

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    from the piks it would be for the Ek, not Ej, both use the same mid pipe section, only difference being the rear axle back longer, to compensate for the longer body...
    Shouldnt matter if its Us or AU, all Ek were made in USA, so the floor plan should be identical

As for getting ur refund, all i can say is ask someone whos gone through this problem b4
    Last edited by mugen_ctr; 03-07-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    so your saying the flanges don't line up? how so?

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX SiR turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jye View Post
    Even if it was for a different model the 3 peices which were supplied to me didn't marry up / fit together.
    your best chance of getting a refund would be to take a few pics of the pipes to show that they dont fit together, ie bolt one of the holes and it should make the other one sit out.

i havent had any experiences with ebay exhausts but it happened to my friend when buying from a online store and they sent out another exhaust.. just dont be too hasty to give bad rep before the issue is solved. otherwise you'll get noting from them
    NEW hondata s200. Melb only

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic coupe Vti
    just cut ur old catback and fit new, not big deal just good welder and thats it
    another thing is ek and ej have thesame exhaust system

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Shouldnt matter if its Us or AU, all Ek were made in USA, so the floor plan should be identical
    Australian-delivered EKs were made in Japan their VIN starts with JHM. Only the EM1 and EJ8 were made in the US.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2