Member Array

hello

Last edited by anzai; 15-11-2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: more info
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    To my knowledge its 45L tank capacity =/
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 VTR250
    According to the owners manual, the capacity is 45L. The "low fuel" light comes on when you have approximately less than 10L of fuel left. So about the 35L mark. When my light goes on and also in most other cars i've driven, i can get another 100km of driving AFTER the low fuel light as come on. That depends if your driving hard or not, but yeah, that's how it works for me. =)
    '09 VTR250

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Mine on empty enough for the light to flash a few times usually takes 38 or so litres to replensih it back to full click

think Ive seen it at 41 once lol
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Last edited by anzai; 15-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    hmmm im getting the same fuel economy as anzai, a mate of mine told me that the face lift models carry less then the preface lift by 5L or something? i could be wrong im not sure, but im definately not getting 45L in my tank, ive poured about 36L at max, and that's when my needle went pass E without the light flashing @ all.. so i dnt know whether the lights not working or i havent pushed it enough to that extent to see it come on..

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    i'm pretty sure is 45l, my light comes on and off with about 100km to go, then stays on with about 50kms or so, the most i've ever filled up is 43litres. i normally fill up around 40 litres each time (i drive around while the light goes on and off). you should be getting 400+ kms easy, of which the fuel light should begin to show itself here and there.
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

I get about 450 until the fuel light comes on and drag it out to about 510kms. This is running 95/98 fuel though. At around 500km, I couldn't start the car on an incline so had to roll it back to flat ground. 45L is being generous, i'd say close to 42L.

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    if u really wanna make sure. even if it starts clicking fill it until it pours out. =D
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    lmao, yeh imma try and push it to it's max ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by EK1.6LCIV View Post
    Mine on empty enough for the light to flash a few times usually takes 38 or so litres to replensih it back to full click

think Ive seen it at 41 once lol
    the most ive put in my teg was like 43.5 litres lol

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Last edited by anzai; 15-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.