Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ex-DC5, FD1
    just like the suzuki swift....

Thanks Curtis..the model durations is years each and you are absolutely spot on..however considering that mazda has the new one already while civic will come in next year, does it mean that the 8th gen civics will be out of flavour when we are selling compared to the new mazda3.

Thanks for your help guys - any more thoughts are welcome. Looks like there is a general consensus that the civic holds up value better than mazda3 though lacks slightly on the interior functionality (e.g. steering mounted audio controls) compared to Mazda3. Though I like that the handles are body coloured and do not stick out like the Neo!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ex-DC5, FD1
    at the end of the day...i suppose it boils down to how you feel behind the wheel = ) personal preference! all the best with your purchase

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Steering wheel mounted audio controls are no problem you can't install yourself without too much hassle

From what i've heard, the 9thcivic won't be here soon, it's got some serious development issues following the GFC, so it may be postponed a bit (i.e. you won't see it in 2011 i think)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ex-DC5, FD1
    the 9th gen civic is projected to be released in 2012..so i reckon it will arrive in australia late 2012/2013....depending...its still pretty much under development right now.

there are alot of 'concepts' on how the 9th gen will look like....just search on the internet and you will find some interesting photos...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ex-DC5, FD1
    Here's some interesting photos i found on the web on the possible look of the future 9th Generation Civic

Bearing in mind that Honda is going to go for 'lighter weight", "futuristic" and the new CRZ is definitely "futuristic" enough... Sorry to Hijack your thread with all these photos. haha
    Last edited by KOHO; 06-07-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    first 2 are 8thgen's

one's a FA hybrid, one's a FA5 mugen si

3 middle ones are ineresting looking

last one's a crz concept?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ex-DC5, FD1
    hahaa you would know better, curtis!