Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    well theres always... k.
    not kellogs but the k20a engine

is that 1.3 or 1.5L? I think I'm close to 500 for 1.3L GD Jazz (IDSI) but ~400 on 1.5L GE (VTEC)

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    what the tank size of a GE? how many litres from full to light on?

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Same as GD, 42Ltrs. Fuel lights comes on really early though, about 10ltrs and trip computer says 0 km's left at 8ltrs. I always drive it down to 0 then plan for a servo in the next day or 2
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    bad for the fuel pump.
    the less fuel in the tank the higher the consistency of dirt and foreign objects now ur pump has to push more sludgey fuel around through the filter, always best to keep over 30% in the tank.

but thats some good economy, those jazzs are seriously great cars

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    on my 03 vti can get 600 kms. Thats a mixture of off peak driving and little bit of peak.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    been doing a lot of highway driving. got as low as 5.5 or so on 98.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    best off doing closer to 80kms get abt 5 dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    bad for the fuel pump.
    the less fuel in the tank the higher the consistency of dirt and foreign objects now ur pump has to push more sludgey fuel around through the filter, always best to keep over 30% in the tank.

but thats some good economy, those jazzs are seriously great cars
    Currently clocking on average 7.0L/100km with my 2011 1.3L Gli. To be honest quite disappointed with the fuel economy, I was expecting better with a small sized car. Admitted I have to drive on hilly roads everyday to work so I'd imagine that affects the fuel efficiency but I normally manage to get by 1.5 weeks on full tank with ~40km drive return trip daily.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfowner View Post
    Currently clocking on average 7.0L/100km with my 2011 1.3L Gli. To be honest quite disappointed with the fuel economy, I was expecting better with a small sized car. Admitted I have to drive on hilly roads everyday to work so I'd imagine that affects the fuel efficiency but I normally manage to get by 1.5 weeks on full tank with ~40km drive return trip daily.
    Do you drive in alot of start stop traffic
    City driving under 60km/h?
    Do you rev out to 4.5k regularly?
    Are you basing fuel economy off the computer or litres used by how many kms you travelled?
    My 1.3l Jazz Vibe regularly gets 5.5L/100kms, cuz i do alot of hwy/fwy driving
    Estimated if i push it i can get 800kms out of the tank
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Do you drive in alot of start stop traffic
    City driving under 60km/h?
    Do you rev out to 4.5k regularly?
    Are you basing fuel economy off the computer or litres used by how many kms you travelled?
    My 1.3l Jazz Vibe regularly gets 5.5L/100kms, cuz i do alot of hwy/fwy driving
    Estimated if i push it i can get 800kms out of the tank
    Pretty much driving out in the burbs at 60-80km/h most of the time, plus start stop traffic at the lights. I think the uphill drive is the biggest killer, really need to push hard on the accelerator to get the car moving.

Computer says 6.8-6.9L but I've calculated it based on the odometer/kms travelled. Whenever I fill up a full tank the computer says 600+kms but I rarely ever get that.

Only time I've managed to get it down to 5.8L was freeway driving.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Don't read what the computer says when you fill up
    Read what the trip meter says a week after you put a full tank in and resetted it
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum