Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Honda Jazz VTI-S CVT
    Just joined up today ( see my intro on main page ) and have only had my factory standard 2005 VTI-S CVT for 2 days but on highway cycle on the 270 KM one way trip home when I picked it up it was returning 5.5 litres per 100 k's along variable straight and mountainous terrain.

Wasn't driving at Granny speed but not on leadfoot speed either.Happy with that sort of economy if it keeps around that figure.

Getting 6.7 around town but thats with a couple of minutes warm up time as well ( I like to warm up my cars before driving off )

JAZZGO.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007
    for my usual driving, mix of highway and local roads, it usually end up with 6.3/100km, kms I usually get from a full tank is around 550, but I've reached 630 couple times, especially just after service, oh, and also, I'm using Shell's E10

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz 03Vti
    just wondering figure your all are quoting from trip computer or did you go with ODO and calculated?

some people say that trip computer 6.6L/100 is not correct, and it varies a lot with your current driving sitution.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi
    Around Brisbane, down the Gold Coast and out past Ipswich I get about 6.2L/100km
    The most I did was about 500km before the light came on then another 20km around before I found another BP to get Ultimate which is the only fuel put in this since I got it.
    I have the manual version.

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Yeah I have a manual VTi. It really senses what type of driving you're doing. If you dolly it and not rev above 2500rpm it will sit between 5.9 and 6.1L per 100km with ease.

Best fuel consumption - 650km of pure hwy driving sitting on 110km/h the whole time. Got it down to 5.3L per 100km. From memory the fuel light only came on just over the 600km mark.

Worst would be about 7.2L per 100km and barely scraped 500km out of a tank but that was after 5 days of traffic jams to and from work.

The car has about 5000km on it now, is it true that once you put a few km on these motors they drink less fuel?

New guy in the forum and I currently own a VTi-S manual.

Fuel economy seems to always be hovering around the 7.0l/100 mark if used for city driving (Sydney's traffic is no good).

It improves to around 6.3-6.5 when combined with highway driving (I used to drive back and forth the M5) with 30% highway 70% city.

I drive conservatively (read: turtle's pace) most of the time.

Ed

haha wonder how come mine is skyrocketing. If i drive at turtle pace i get 7.2 - 7.6/ 100 mark. Normal Driving + Jam in city is around 8.4/100 mark. Speeding get me up to 9.2/100 mark.

I got a vtis auto with top fuel intake. Gee.. how come you guys got so nice millage~

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 & EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad View Post
    One full tank i only get 500 kms
    just wondering, is this just travel in city or long distance as im thinking to buy a honda jess just for travelling in city

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTIS
    I have a 2004 VTIS and I'm always sitting on 5.7 and 5.8 if I do any city driving.. not sure why you guys are so high...

mine is around 7.5-8L /100km. i-DSI 2003 AT.
    I Love Spoon

my bro has a vti-s auto.. I cant stop pressing that tiptronic button.. and the engine just go nuts.. lol.. I pressed that computer button when I drove to pancake parlor at donny.. it was like 11.3 lmaoz. hAHAHa.. red lining it all the way.. lmaoz

that jazz engine can take such a beating.. revv's twice as hard as my fd1.. =(