Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Antv View Post
    why dont you wait for fulls then get a s15 jdm spec r (instead of getting a boring non turbo autech). by then prices for it would probably drop even more. but for now ep3r is the best choice i reckon.
    Nah that'd be silly.. sorry to jump threads and shit but thats seriously dumb. EP3R is a much more reliable car from what ive HEARD from alot of people... S15's are known to have there issues and to be honest it's hard to find them in good nick considering alot of dickheads buy them (No offense) and flog the shit outta them, then again.. Type R's seem to be the new things for alot of shit kickers who abuze the shit out of it and don't even look after it

Just make sure you look after her well and she'll look after you (y)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AE92
    Quote Originally Posted by Antv View Post
    why dont you wait for fulls then get a s15 jdm spec r (instead of getting a boring non turbo autech). by then prices for it would probably drop even more. but for now ep3r is the best choice i reckon.
    Its such a long wait lol. yeah i think i should buy the ep3 instead. the s15 would be a cop magnet for sure. got pulled over today in a fkn corolla... plus if i wait till me fulls the jdm s15 spec r will be so old and such high Kms

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    im pretty anal with mine.

shogun- get the ep3 for now, if your in sydney driving is tough with safety/mobile cams, shitty speed limits 50 on a main road/street is ridiculous 60 was reasonable... cops issuing defects/epa's dont see how 3inch catbacks off a turbo would help in the next few years, would imagine it to get worse might as well use pub transport 100% hahah
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Nah that'd be silly.. sorry to jump threads and shit but thats seriously dumb. EP3R is a much more reliable car from what ive HEARD from alot of people... S15's are known to have there issues and to be honest it's hard to find them in good nick considering alot of dickheads buy them (No offense) and flog the shit outta them, then again.. Type R's seem to be the new things for alot of shit kickers who abuze the shit out of it and don't even look after it

Just make sure you look after her well and she'll look after you (y)
    yeah ep3r is more reliable and shiz but if youre into boost/rwd/drifting etc. then a fwd honda will do you no good. thats what im saying. but anyway ep3r ftw

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    if you want boost evo is the way to go, first time driving one it was pretty easy since it was awd seems a whole lot safer than a rwd but hey thats just me
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AE92
    yeah my plan was to buy the ep3r now as a p plater then when i'm off my P's i would buy an evo 9. yeah they got awesome power and handling because the differential sends more power to the wheel that need it more . but the turning circle is pretty shocking.
    oh btw i live in melbourne, so not as much cops i guess. but we are known as the nanny state....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    mate...took me a whole month to look for a decent car and i settled down with my ep3r. only been a month and damn i love it. you can learn so much off it and it pays off as well.
    imo....go for the ep3r for fun and then get the evo9 if u still want it once u get ur fulls.
    got a friend who drive an evo8 mr...he loves the power in it...but he doesn't get the fun and satisfation like the ep3r does.