Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: engine clean up

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    im confuzzled

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    all you remove is teh ac lines and compressor, the hoses that go to the heater core are separate.
    OEM parts whore

any playces in VIC that do this?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    cheers guys!! i was thinking though if you do take out the a/c and p/s would the car and stuff still act accordly the same as before, would there be any dramas later on in the future..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    just came back from a cruze and man saw this dc2r with his engine tidy as.. shit me it was hektic haha lol.. cant wait for mine to be done>>

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    care to explain? do you apply it like you are cleaning ur windscreen but its to stop it fogging up?

It's stuff you have to apply every few weeks, or every time u wash your car.

Theres a diff application for outside and inside part of window.

I got it from JDMyard a bit back, it was like an oem honda product.

SPray it on and wipe and smooth over evenly.

Screen doesnt fog up and even if it does its only around the corners of the windscreen.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    If you do remove your A/C get the system de-gassed by a professional air conditioning workshop because the refrigerant depletes the O-zone layer when released into the atmosphere, it is also Illegal to release it into the atmosphere and can result in very expensive fines.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    If you do remove your A/C get the system de-gassed by a professional air conditioning workshop because the refrigerant depletes the O-zone layer when released into the atmosphere, it is also Illegal to release it into the atmosphere and can result in very expensive fines.
    living in the sticks ftw

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    care to explain? do you apply it like you are cleaning ur windscreen but its to stop it fogging up?
    Wash ur windows n apply this shiz... windows dont fog up but u gotta reapply like once every few weeks or so for best effect. And no, heater still works lol
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    im curious, all these people who do aircon delete. what do you do when your windscreen and windows fog up at night in winter?

I have always wondered this also LOL.

I guess to be a Honda fan boi JDM racer, you have to make sacrifices.

i got no heater fan and a/c in me eg and use anit fog work wonders that stuff i reapply every week