Program Security/Alarm after Discharged battery

Got an aftermarket security/alarm installed, after the battery got discharged the whole system including remote control etc stopped working, now the alarm just goes off every time the door is opened using the key. I have turned the siren off but would like to get the system running again, anyone know how this can be fixed? do i need to get an auto locksmith to get the whole thing reprogramed? cheers

Member Array
    i have the same problem, eventually it will kill your battery if it doesnt get fixed asap,
    Can anyone provide some advice?

Member Array
    my issue is currently the hazard lights go off when i open the door or put the keys in the ignition, my remote does not work it was possibly my remote im goin to change the battery today and see if theres any results,
    btw my alarm seems to OEM factory make

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    You just need reprogramming for the remote, if you still have the booklet for your alarm you can program on your own by following the procedures if not take it to a place that installs car alarms and they can reprogram them for a small fee

Member Array
    i had an auto electrician take out my alarm saying its hard to reprogram, so he cut the alarm off for a small fee instead, so my battery does not die,
    is this right?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    No it's not hard to reprogram the alarm if you know which one it is. Not sure about the battery dying part tho wouldn't that mean everyones car with an alarm,make their battery run flat?