Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

Annoying noise came from rear boot.

Please someone help~

My problem is that while driving (especially while drivin on a bumpie road), there is a really annoying noise coming from the rear boot. not really sure about which direction it came from but its from the rear part of the boot. had took off all the plastic bits from the boots thinking might cause by them but the noise still there.

Had go through the thread below which having similar problems but not much suggestion being given.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...rom-right-rear

so someone please help!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    checked the spare wheel well? something like a jack or tools loose in there and rattling?

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    It's your gas struts. Trust me! Open up your boot, and get some silicon spray and lube the struts up. The noise will disappear. Good luck!

Member Array
    Car:
    rolling shell
    could be your rear bumper. try pushing that around and seeing if it makes any noise.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    will try and let u guys know asap!!! Cheers!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    hey man .. dont worry lol ive got the same problem always does it when im going over a bump or something.. i think its coming from the gas struts as adroo sed.. dont worry man its nothing major.. takecare

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    na man, even when i was driving the sort of "squeezing?" noise is there and its extremely kill me off unless the road is extremely flat. LOLS.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    mnc. wat u mean pushin the rear bumper around? hmm i had try to push it up but no sound and the noise can clearly heard from inside the car. =(

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    turn ya music up bro

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    LOLS!!! Lukey!! i did it every fkin time!! LOLS!!! but i didnt have a woofer. =.=

ah yea. i had lube every bits from the boot. and the sound was temporary gone. hopefully it will gone for ever!!! LOLS =)

thanks for helpin!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    put some lectrical tape around the boot catch and adjust the black boot stoppers on the underside of the hatch.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    i had get it lubed. and the noise was gone. just need a few more days try to make sure its totally gone. LOLS

but yea Jon, i had did tat when the noise was there. =( but does works. thanks anyway!! appreciate it!!