Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic eg

Accord weird noise help- click youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7LeD8WT

My cars just started making this werid whistle type of noise for no apparent reason, it occours once the cars warmed up and start u accelerate normally and the transmission works its way through the gears, once u hit the gas harder and reach about 3k it stops, its really hard to explain what it sounds like or when it occurs so i just took a video and up loaded it to youtube ( : take a look and pls let me know! its one of those really irritaiting problems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7LeD8WTmo

Sorry, i can't really hear the whistle. Does it sound like it maybe coming from the power steering pump?
    Does it only happen at idle revs? I heard a tiny bit at 0:51 seconds, is that the whistle you were talking about?

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    seems normal. hondas tend to whistle when its cold weather or if u have a pod filter.
    when u let go of the accelerator and it whistles.

thats honda =D
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic eg
    Thanks for the reply, na its not the noise at 0:51
    you can hear it best at 31-36 seconds and also at 41-42 seconds, its that very faint whistle sounds u can hear in the background
    If i rev the car in park it doesnt make the noise, only makes it when im driving and around 2k rpm, its never done it before and its alot more noticable in real life..