Newcomer Array
    Car:
    00 Accord V6 L

2000 Honda Accord V6 L Dash lights problem

I installed a new head unit and then i noticed I had no dash lights or a/c lights. I might of short circuited something when i was installing the head unit. I checked some of the fuses but they look fine but i should have another look. I was looking at articles about recalls for my car and how people need to replace multiplex control units. Please Help.
    Thanks Kenny.

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    I installed my headunit on my 6thgen without any issues man, I also changed my dash/centre console lighting to LED.

You might want to invest in some centre console LED's if it seems like the old bulbs have blown. They work a treat.
    3TripleZero

USDMyo

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    00 Accord V6 L
    I just checked all my fuses and they all seem fine, I doubt that the bulbs are blown because low head light doesn't work but high beam and the headlight works. So i Think its the something to do with the multiplex control unit. I might go wreckers and find one and if not the last solution is to take in to my Honda dealer. Thanks for the help anyway RiceMeister.

i installed a HU in my accord without issue. u only have to worry about what you touched, i would suggest you reassess all your wiring and connections and ensure that all loose ends are completely covered.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    00 Accord V6 L
    Thanks for all the help guys, I found out what the problem was. It was a fuse on the passenger side.. I bought Multiplex unit for a 2000 honda accord v6 L for no reason, damn.. now i am selling it.. I should of checked all the fuses properly next time before i buy something.. I've learnt my lesson. haha.