Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    I got mine done because the rear mount bush was broken clean and i was putting new ones in - wanted to decrease the rate of wear and tear of the new ones.
    same, that was the main reason i did all mine.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini/Honda
    Thanks guys

My car is pretty much a trackcar but is also driven on the road, i dont mind a few vibrations

I do have too much wheel hop, would like to get rid of most of it at least

I havent heard of these energy racing engine mounts, will have a look.

I have tried sikaflex, didnt work that well, didnt stick to the original rubber, iam afer the gearbox side and cam side engine mounts

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic
    im getting some energy motor mount inserts, because im also getting a reco'd gearbox fitted. One of my lower torque mounts is a little buggered so i just opted for inserts to help aide for the buggered mount. these inserts also help with smoother gear changes, great for me to get as much life out of this new box.

As some have mentioned, ive only ordered the inserts for the lower 2 torque mounts & rear engine mount. That should give plenty of support for the motor, & if i find i need more ill just get the inserts for the top 2 mounts. & vibrations dont bother me as much....

looks nice and they feel great as well

The old mount was broken clean. I was driving like this for the past two things thinking it was the clutch being sensitive (clunking). lol.. but it was the mount...

its funny how u guys says vibrations dont really bother u! but in my car the vibrations are kinda over board with my mounts, my windows shake like crazy when i slow down

yeah, it doesnt matter . if it did matter, then we wouldn't be driving high performance hondas , i'd drive a corolla or camry hey hehe

its all part of the experience.

yeah true

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Great pics Jeff!!