Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow

D-Series Power Yo!

I had just finished nightfill (2:30am) and it was time to go home. I usually go for a little drive to calm myself before sleep. Next thing theres a lancer on my ass. 98ish model. Not close enough that its tailgating, yet too close for 2:30am in the morning with no traffic. He follows for about 1Km then I decide that I should show him SOHC raw power. Drop it into second, and rev it out to 7200rpm, look behind me and slowly lancer boy creeps up and starts following me real close again! I get fed up and slow right down to 20kms, yet lancer doesn't overtake??? So finally I slam it into first, Bang! VTEC, 2nd .... VTEC, 3rd ........VTEC to 7300rpm. Doing 145kms, I look behind me seeing lancer boy trying to keep up! Hahaha Then after that we went on a twisty run. Finally i pull into my driveway, goto bed and fall a sleep with the satisfaction of the performance of the all so mighty d-series.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Hey post up your D-Series Kills!

Member Array
    i'd not long bought my lil CRX and i was cruising along a well known road here on the SC. a friend of mine pulled along side me chekin it out when her b/f says 'how bout it at the next lights'. i was a little worried as he was driving an SS commodore but i replied with a nod. we got the next red and smiled stupidly at each other. the light turned green and i punched it. we were pretty even thru 1st, 2nd was close but i managed to pull away and as i hit third i had left him by a car length. i was most impressed and he was shocked! we pulled over an he asked if had her boosted or nos'd. i just laughed and told him to take his slow-ass POS home!

Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    lol.. funny story man.. yeah i cant hack it either when lancers are on the road.. they look like shit.. especially the DROID kits that most have.. and plus there little nuggets that dont move.. man.. HONDA ALL THE WAY...
    ..VTEC YO!..

pure N/A all the way

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    vti ? is it?
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    This is so ****ing lame.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    a few years ago i went on a cruise... the new type-r just got released, DCR5. I was about to pull into petrol station at the lights but saw a white type-r in the next lane so i decided to give it a run. The lights was red. He gave me a rev to show me he was interested.

I was laughing casue i knew what was about to happen (Civic Cxi auto). Green, and i launched it using the brakes, got about 2 car lengths ahead casue he missed the start, then next thing i knew i was about 3, then 4, then 5 then 6 car lengths behind. D-series power for sure! hahaha

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    This is so ****ing lame.
    dont be a hater. if you dont like the 'd' then dont post here. simple concept really

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3-R
    LOL!
    i would say da type r felt sorry 4 u hihihihi
    BBC/IC

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Focus
    dont be a hater. if you dont like the 'd' then dont post here. simple concept really
    Maybe cause he is a B ?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    double demerits dood...... 145......... thats nuts..... glad ur here to tell us ur story

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Quote Originally Posted by [[d a n n y]]
    vti ? is it?
    Yes Vti Coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    this is so ****ing lame
    Yeh... Lame like a FOX!

Quote Originally Posted by luzinit
    double demerits dood...... 145......... thats nuts..... glad ur here to tell us ur story
    Yeh but it was 3 in the morning, no traffic at all, on a fairly open road in an industrial area. So it was relitivlty safe..er..ish. I would never race in a residential zone, to risky might, flatten someone, and that would suck.