Member Array
    Car:
    ek1

Anyone explain steps of painting??

Hey, i wanna repaint my Civic ED but the thing is that i have no clue about how to do this, i know about sanding and primer and stuff, but i wanna do it right the proper way.

Can anyone explain to me the steps in detail of a prefect spray...

Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    take it to the pros lol or pm tiksie here.. but i reckon he wudnt be fkd explaining it lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Unless you have the proper tools/area/know how to do it, I wouldn't attempt to do this yourself..

You can prep the car yourself if your shown the right way but as for the painting I would leave it to the pros as Frans said..
    Nothing worse than stuffing up a major job like the paintwork..
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    Quote Originally Posted by pablos8 View Post
    Unless you have the proper tools/area/know how to do it, I wouldn't attempt to do this yourself..

You can prep the car yourself if your shown the right way but as for the painting I would leave it to the pros as Frans said..
    Nothing worse than stuffing up a major job like the paintwork..

+1 and to op.. If u stuffed up your car and very unhappy about it, u'll be spending another $1.5k ish on top to get it done properly.. So might as well do it once with the pros..

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Do it once. Do it right.
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

chooice dp pablos8, link me. and yes as everyone has said. let a pro do it. tiksie has some diy threads

Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    Quote Originally Posted by munkaii View Post
    chooice dp pablos8, link me. and yes as everyone has said. let a pro do it. tiksie has some diy threads
    tiksie deleted most of them ages ago, it'd be better if op pm him personally.

Member Array
    if you go to honda-tech, there are a bunch of DIY threads for respraying your car.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    Thanks for the help, you guys are right better do it right the first time and i would hate stuffing up the paint.
    oldskool Civics FTW