Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo 3g lude

in townsville dude , 4 hours south of cairns , pop around anytime .

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by hondapop View Post
    An arm, 2 legs and grounds for divorce, just for starters.
    Unfortunate.

My Girlfriend fully supports all my bad habbits (My Dirtbike, my Accord, 4x4ing, etc)
    And when i took her for her first spin in the Accord last week she was amazed, and wanted her Rav4 to go as fast! Haha.

I've got my Dynotune on Tuesday, perhaps i might have to make a build thread too finally

Curious about the dual-feed fuel rail.. An AEM Rail utilising any of the 4 possible ports, single fed.. Will support over 1000whp.
    Surely you can't require more fuel than that?
    What pumps are you running btw?
    It's not 4x4 status, think of it as "Winter Mode".

yeah but does your girlfriend have 3 kids to feed ? mortgage to pay ? school fee's ? my wife doesnt work and we all rely on my wage , so spending $10 on the lude in her eyes could go towards the house , paying off the new car , KIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! . you'll relise this when there is more mouth's to feed , cloth , school , and when your girlfriend doesnt want to work and be a stay at home mum , you can pretty much say goodbye to the toys . im lucky as my job gives me a 6 figure salary and i had the lude before i meet her but has taken me over 7 years to get to its stage now and its a constant saving thing just to get a rwc and rego , let alone a dynotune . with the fuel rail its pretty straight forward , a twin feed rail will give a even amount of fuel to 4 hungry 1680cc injectors . AEM dont make a rail for the B20A6 , hents why i have a custom oversized factory rail . fuel system is as follows a walbro 255LPH lift pump , 3 ltr surge tank , walbro 255LPH inline push pump , inline 10 micron hiflow filter , twin feed oversize rail , x4 1680cc injectors . with both 255LPH combined should support 650-700 hp , more than enough for the 600FWHP im chasing .

updates i guess .

knock warning light ( had a spare shift light and installed a red LED bulb with 510 resister )

installed the big excel race coil all thats needed is a 6AL cdi of some type and cold plugs

and some random pics because i love the look of it

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    What tyres are you running ?

dont tell me thats nankangs lol

i honestly have no idea ? not really worried about tyre choice as my setup will fry any top brand street tyre . M.T. ET 26X8.5-15 for the strip tho !!!!!!!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Wack some advan neova's on there she will grip without too much spin.. Might have to much wider though..

235/45/17 at the moment , dont intend going any bigger .

ok bit of a update lude is ready for roadworthy and rego and booked in on the 8/6/12 , gave it a bath , degrease underneath and engine bay and a clean up inside . took some pic's for the mechanic who is going to hopefully pass it for me and show him tomorrow and see if he's happy with the way it stands .

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Can u get open gauges road-worthy?
    Open intercooler is road worthy?

If it was in wa, police will shoot you down

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    this is why i live in QLD
    cant wait to see your car in september!