Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo 3g lude

Quote Originally Posted by phattzy View Post
    Wish the wife felt the same ?
    What? You didn't include " Do you take this man and his car/s" in her wedding vows?

Quote Originally Posted by _bORdO_ View Post
    how much does this setup cost anyway?
    i know youve done a lot of DIY but lets just say u paid a mechanic to do it
    An arm, 2 legs and grounds for divorce, just for starters.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    you'd b shattered if you only had 1 leg

any honda with the picture of the car in the cluster is win.

engine alone has cost me $18000 . it would be well over the 20K if you pay'd someone to build it . i could spend an easy $2000-$3000 on over size valve work and really get it breathing but its breathing strong at the moment with all the port work . alot of the parts had to be custom made as noone make's them as a aftermaket off the shelf part , so when i sell it i hope the new owner understands this but all the major parts a well known big brand name so nothing should break . ive just modified the oversize fuel rail to a twin feed and installed EFI clamps through out , now the indy blues are getting even fuel flow .

Sounds like the other arm is in danger.

other arm went long time ago , im now into my third life with body parts !!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

updates

twin feed fuel rail

BF XR6T knock sensor

Is that the return line that can just be seen underneath in the middle?
    Also 'scuse another noob question. How does the knock sensor, sense when it's knocking?

yeah return line in the middle of the rail almost pointing downwards . a knock sensor reads engine noise , its like a microphone for a engine and the ecu only reads a certain frequency which is believed to be level for when knock ( detonation ) accures . here is a read up . my XR6T sensor only cost $10 with plug and bolt , and the engine it came from looked very clean and looked after .

http://www.engineblox.com/?p=65

Interesting about the sensor. Funny about it, I thought, "it looks like a small microphone, but nah! couldn't be that simple"

Member Array
    Car:
    83, 85 &86 lude
    ncie work phattzy... I thought I'd pop around and say hey.

Is this one of those builds that will never end? Or at least hold out long enough for me to visit it next time i'm in Cairns? lol