Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo 3g lude

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    not yet
    yeah thought that looked like domain central in that vid.......do you get out to the drags much....im new up here went out there the other nite and ther was only 5 or so cars......hoping to get a civic soon and get out there, met a guy who said you can race out on the go-kart track?

not yet dude but i wont race up here , going to do i full season next year down in mackay , only 4 hour drive/tow lude , wife has family down there aswell , that vid was taken at my place around hermit park dude . anytime you want to come over and throw some spanners your more than welcome .

decided to lower the rear to the same as the front

also started console gauge panel , this is just the mould for a glass panel , just waiting to pick up a head unit to trim the top of the plate and i can start glassing it up .

here's what i done today not much but something i dont have to do .

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    ive always liked tachos on the bonnet, good work

thanks dude , but you mean bonnet gauges , theres a fuel pressure water temp and volt , tacho is inside with the rest

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    yes your right! i couldnt think of the words at the time
    Last edited by _bORdO_; 06-12-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Looks the good...
    probably the only car i actually like with bonnet guages haha

good stuff

Member Array
    nice mate, i had bonnet gauges as well with the braided hose coming out, but took it all off.

thanks fellas , i think they came up pretty good aswell

todays efforts , looks so much better . im going to stay with this paint scheme when we give it a full respray , but im liking the way it looks now .

almost finished with the mock up colour scheme , just need to do the front badge the same as the boot and then i can start sanding , filling and have it prep'd in undercoat ready for painting . just need some nice clear days with zero-none humidity .