Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    will the facelift front and rear OEM bumpers fit the pre-facelift?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury
    i dont think they do, different lights etc, not sure about the rear though
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury- stock as a rock. *Stereo now installed!- too much to list but it's off it's head lol

How different are the bumpers/side skirts between pre and facelift? Found a 2003 euro at wreckers with sporty looking side skirts and rear lip. Front lip too damaged. Would they work on my 2006?

yes they will fit, they are all interchangeable. front bar will swap WITH the grill, (a preface grill wont fit a facelift bar), n vice versa. rear bar will swap. the headlights are the same dimensions, but the only thing (to my knowledge) is that the differ in the color shade that goes over the parker.

@BLKWLF the side skirts most prob will fit, the rear lip probably wont.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    not sure about a lip kit cause with my driveway and all i'll scrape for sure so yeah thinking of trying to find 06+ front and rear to give it a bit of shape haha.
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust