Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Hey, we cant all have 5th gens huh. Thats alright I guess, next time maybe.

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    Hey, we cant all have balls huh. Thats alright I guess, next time for me maybe.
    FIXED....!

Aaaarh Gummy, where have you been. I've been missing you. But never mind. One day my AIM will improve.... LOL

Welcome dude. In the next few weeks you'll see how my new Stage 4 clutch and 11.5 lb chrome molly fly wheel will go....!
    When words fail, Vtec speaks....!

Member Array
    Car:
    96 lude, 94 EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePacman View Post
    No prizes for guessing who hasn't been paying attention.

The car was actually given to me, so I didn't buy it.

And it's a VtiR. i.e. H22a stock.
    Guess I missed that part, my bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Guess I missed that part, my bad.
    It doesn't seem like most people actually read these things. If it doesn't have a pretty picture, it's not worth looking at. LOL

Kinda like a playboy magazine!

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Here is a crappy vid of me having fun with Vtec on the way home one rainy night.
    Irresponsible, I know. But i'm just a big kid at heart.

cant wait for that snail

Fix your 4WS =P
    Four wheels moves the body, two wheels moves the soul.

hey man
    quick question what material did u use to cover the speakers, in tweeter covers? also had you go modifying the rails for the seats(did you have to)

also what you use to stick the material on?

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by zanza34 View Post
    hey man
    quick question what material did u use to cover the speakers, in tweeter covers? also had you go modifying the rails for the seats(did you have to)
    I just browsed through spotlite and similar places till I found a material similar to the origonal black stuff, but in the colour that I wanted. (ie. To match the outside colour) It actually took a while to find the right stuff. The rear speakers, i poped the metal mesh out and sprayed it with the same paint as the outside.
    I used hot melt glue on the back of the covers. Basically, I wrapped the material around and stuck it on the back.

The seats came with rails, I just fabricated brackets to fix the rails to the floor. I'm not saying I wouldn't end up being defected for them, they haven't been blue plated yet anyhow. But I used to work in a workshop which did blue plates. So it's just a mater of waiting till I get the chance to drop in there and say HI! To the boys.... LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Yesterday i replaced my remaining belts, (power steering and Alt A/C belts) with Gates Racing belts.
    I would have done this during the timing belt service, but these bels were not available at the time. (I hadn't thought to order them) LOL

Today i am going to replace the oil seal behind the oil cooler, (to stop the oil leak onto the cat. LOL) and replace the oil filter with a Drift High Performance Magnetic oil filter. I only found out about this product yesterday. And went straight into Autobarn and grabbed one. Not only are they a very good product. But they are a pretty BLUE..... Ohhhhhhhhh........ (everyone gaspes)
    Last edited by ThePacman; 08-08-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Fixing my 4WS is on the list of things to do....

I know how to fix it, so it keeps getting put off... LOL

And as far as your sig..... Two wheels moves the body, four wheels moves 2 bodys... So if you plan to get laid when ya get there. TAKE THE CAR....!!! LMAO